What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I bought the Taylormade SuperTri 9.5* stiff shaft.
Took it out for the first round this morning and all I can say is......whoa....where have you been all my life?!?!?!?

Took it out for the first round this morning and all I can say is......whoa....where have you been all my life?!?!?!?

Great purchase! Now update that sig!

Its awesome ain't it!? (Yes, Oklahoman lol)

Not to mention the ST's are just gorgeous.

I guess this post is a confession of not buying than buying, but I went to my local shop over lunch with the intention of buying a new white TM hat, but walked out with nothing. I don't know what's wrong with me. I must go spend some money on golf stuff this weekend just to put back on the right path!

I guess this post is a confession of not buying than buying, but I went to my local shop over lunch with the intention of buying a new white TM hat, but walked out with nothing. I don't know what's wrong with me. I must go spend some money on golf stuff this weekend just to put back on the right path!

I wish I had this problem, I just bought a Super Hybrid.

nothing crazy but got some new champ stinger spikes for my Nikes

no doubt I played Sunday and kept pulling left and noticed my left foot was slipping, sure enough my spikes were all worn down!

i need to get some... im going thru spikes like nothing

no doubt I played Sunday and kept pulling left and noticed my left foot was slipping, sure enough my spikes were all worn down!

im actually losing them before they even wear out! i love nike shoes but i hate these q-lock spikes

Just got my VooDoo XVS6 for my Diablo....gonna play it at 44.75 and see what happens.

im actually losing them before they even wear out! i love nike shoes but i hate these q-lock spikes

Q-lok spikes are horrific! I have a pair of nikes with them. I lose them too! Changing them is a total pain, compared to the other systems. There just isn't enough 'feedback' when putting them in. The champ spike/divot tool actually destroys the spikes when you try to use it. It really ****es me off that this system ever made it to the market.

wow guess I've been lucky so far, have had my Nikes for over a year and no problems, of course I prolly just jinx myself!

wow guess I've been lucky so far, have had my Nikes for over a year and no problems, of course I prolly just jinx myself!

You are lucky. Mine are relatively new and I had the same issue as bogey. I would just randomly see a missing spike on my shoes.

hmmm could be user error too! :act-up:

hmmm could be user error too! :act-up:

On another forum that I frequent, there were 4 or 5 independent complaints about the Q-LOK system, and then the next poster suggested that the previous posters had 8 or 10 left hands! Some weeks later, when it came time for mr-handyman-poster to change his spikes, he came back and apologised, and agreed! I honestly feel that the Q-LOK system ruins the enjoyment of my nike golf shoes, it is that bad! In contrast, I love the new adidas thin-tech cleat attachement system: By far the best I have used.

i absolutely love the look and feel of nike golf shoes... really comfy... but if im gonna dump 100+ bucks on shoes... the spikes should at least last a round

as soon as i get to the course im buying a new glove

I just got a new pair of Puma shoes. They're my 4th pair of Puma's, these one's are all white with a silver accent stripe.

I also got some gloves at the PGA Store. On a whim, last time I bought their inhouse brand of leather glove. They're 2 for $12.99 and they are awesome. Not as cool looking as some others out there but they last longer and being real leather, the feel is great.

I bought 12 gloves so I should be set for the next year.

I just received my new bag. It came just in time for my Vegas trip. I really was worried that I jumped the gun on my ebay bid. It is much better than I expected and I could not be happier. Now I just need to get some better beer to go with the bag. No more cheap beer on the course for clam! (of course, I will still drink it at home).
beerbagjpg5.jpg

beerbagjpg4.jpg

beerbagjpg3.jpg

beerbagjpg2.jpg

beerbag.jpg

Neat bag clam. You might have to drink with your pinky up now that you're high society with the Ultra. :D

That is a really good looking bag clam fist! I love the setup of the dividers!

Bought a new pair of shorts and a box of e6 balls yesterday! Gotta love the e6!

Nice bag clam!!!

I also just picked up a bag. I got a Sun Mountain Four 5 from Golfsmith so now it's time to play the waiting game.....

love the bag clam!

Nice bag clam!!!

I also just picked up a bag. I got a Sun Mountain Four 5 from Golfsmith so now it's time to play the waiting game.....

That is a fine choice and actually the kind I wanted. I was looking for 14 dividers and that is my favorite bag out there. The Michelob Ultra was just too cheap to pass up. You will love that bag.

A "HOG" AM&E putter cover, these were for the original "Dog Leg Right" putters, their replacement many of you will know as "Machine's".

I've wanted something generic for a while, plus its a funny play on me since it says HOG and I'm an Offensive Line coach lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back