THP Prize Wheel is here!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The THP Prize Wheel just arrived at our office. I was kind of hoping it would be bigger but this will definitely work for what we need. Here are some pics....I see some very fun contests for the future :clapp:

960475342_uUGhT-L.jpg

960475378_Vb4Ts-L.jpg

I think it looks GREAT!!! Good idea on the prize wheel. I cant wait to see it in action!!

Wow, that's really nice!

very official looking

Big money...big money...big money... :D

Sweet!!
That thing looks like it could be a lot of fun.

• Admin
We are going to test out the wheel tonight to decide where to go to dinner. I can promise you that whatever is on that wheel the option for Hotdogs will not be on there.

We are going to test out the wheel tonight to decide where to go to dinner. I can promise you that whatever is on that wheel the option for Hotdogs will not be on there.

ummm, I hink it should be and you can let fate decide! hehe

Where's the bankrupt wedge? :D

C'mon down, you're the next contestant on...

Totally love the THP color scheme as well!

We wont have any "bad items" on the wheel for the outing during the raffle, but it would be funny as heck if we did.

Oh Vanna!

I'd like to buy a vowel.

There has to be a JB Special piece of the pie on this thing. Has to be.

There has to be a JB Special piece of the pie on this thing. Has to be.

Get out of my head. I was just thinking that for drinks we could have the wheel set up with half the spaces that drink and the other half something else. Then we could all watch thanks hit the floor and hawk design a new hat that looks an awful lot like a sock.

Get out of my head. I was just thinking that for drinks we could have the wheel set up with half the spaces that drink and the other half something else. Then we could all watch thanks hit the floor and hawk design a new hat that looks an awful lot like a sock.

hahaha, sounds like an idea for friday night. :)

I'm always up for a good drinking game!

Actually, I just got a great idea for some contests at the outting. We can use the wheel. Put things on there like:

1. Hit a driver and keep it in play on the driving range.
2. Sink a 4 foot putt
3. chip one to within 4 feet
4. Out of a bunker onto the putting surface

etc.

Those are just some ideas. You spin the wheel and then you have to complete the task. You can put a couple of freebies on there and a coupkle of lose your turn. Just an idea

Actually, I just got a great idea for some contests at the outting. We can use the wheel. Put things on there like:

2. Sink a 4 foot putt

etc.

Those are just some ideas. You spin the wheel and then you have to complete the task. You can put a couple of freebies on there and a coupkle of lose your turn. Just an idea

well, I guess that was a horrible idea....haha

2. Sink a 4 foot putt

etc.

awesome idea for some range time fun!!!! good stuff little bro.

2. Sink a 4 foot putt

etc.

I'd say those are good ideas!!

I can't wait to meet the prize wheel in person!! Maybe it will give me something nice!! :D

lol love the prize wheel!

Nice! When will this item be available from the THP store?

GG quickly through some food choices on the wheel for a quick dinner. Have to do an interview tonight.

960706563_LBfjq-M.jpg

Back