Golf Monkey Painting

clam fist

Reaction score
Ol' clam's wife has been painting again. This one is for the Monkey Disco. Since it has a golf theme i thought I would share.
monkeygolfer1.jpg

Clam -- Wow ,, she's got talent dude!!! Tell er old Gray said big :good:'s up on that one!

man, that's awesome!! your wife is talented. can't wait to see the monkey disco!!!

Man that's cool as heck! I really like that alot. The lady has talent.

She has painted some awesome paintings. My favorite is our very own dogs playing poker. I may not know art but I know what I like.

In all seriousness, she has painted some exceptional paintings besides the fun stuff she does for me.

Thats cool clam, BTW I looked for the disco that sunday and couldnt find it. I didnt look too hard though cause I knew you werent there. Plus I was HOT!

Very nice!

And what is a monkey disco?

Thats cool clam, BTW I looked for the disco that sunday and couldnt find it. I didnt look too hard though cause I knew you werent there. Plus I was HOT!

We are right across from the Harley Davidson. I don't blame you though it has been hot. My wife didn't want to be out in it and decided to get her paint out. I came home from work and this was already finished.

Very nice!

And what is a monkey disco?

I have a couple a shops in Gatlinburg called Monkey Disco. I guess I should have mentioned that. It will go perfect hanging in there.

Is there anything better than a monkey? I think not.

Is there anything better than a monkey? I think not.

Except for the biting, virus carrying, and defecating, monkeys are very cool. Some great monkeys on The Simpsons through the years.

The monkey in this excellent painting has very nice shoes.

Kevin

love the painting clam! that is priceless and needs to be the new monkey disco mascot! and tc when you make it to the famous monkey disco we need pictures of this place! the sign out front and of ole clam fist himself!

love the painting clam! that is priceless and needs to be the new monkey disco mascot! and tc when you make it to the famous monkey disco we need pictures of this place! the sign out front and of ole clam fist himself!

It's funny you should mention the sign out front. A guy wanted to buy it Sunday afternoon. He pestered the girls until they called me. I actually sold the sign. I have a new one on order. How crazy is that!

Except for the biting, virus carrying, and defecating, monkeys are very cool.

Kevin

I dont know Kevin, the last one is pretty cool.

nice man thats a great painting your wife's got a lot of talent

Except for the biting, virus carrying, and defecating, monkeys are very cool. Some great monkeys on The Simpsons through the years.

The monkey in this excellent painting has very nice shoes.

Kevin
I'd kinda like to buy that painting!
You know i have never actually seen a monkey fling poo. I saw one on a jungle gym type thing about 60 feet in the air and man that thing had some serious skills, like no gymnast could attempt to compete with the thing!

does anyone else see the resemblance to Poulter here?

Can't see the pic from this comp. Clam, one of my co-workers is coming to Gatlinburg in October and I told her she has to go the MONKEY DISCO. She'd heard of it before and is going to check you out. Hope she spends some cash :)

Can't see the pic from this comp. Clam, one of my co-workers is coming to Gatlinburg in October and I told her she has to go the MONKEY DISCO. She'd heard of it before and is going to check you out. Hope she spends some cash :)
Thanks Hawk. We will take care of your co worker.

Thanks everybody for the kind comments. I posted the pic without telling my wife. She was mad at first until she read all the comments. I love it when she paints silly stuff. I can't wait to hang it in the Monkey Disco.

lol thats priceless clam! it wasnt one of those guys from American Pickers was it?!

It's funny you should mention the sign out front. A guy wanted to buy it Sunday afternoon. He pestered the girls until they called me. I actually sold the sign. I have a new one on order. How crazy is that!

Back