From knee surgery to bad ekg and now heart checkup

Glad to see you're ticking and tocking great, Grey!

Thanks buddy! KellyBo and I are going out to eat tonight. Maybe not five hamburgers but something a little less heavy on the belly :eek:)

Glad to hear everything is working fine with the ticker. Can't wait to golf with you and Kelly-Bo in Sept!

Glad to hear everything is working fine with the ticker. Can't wait to golf with you and Kelly-Bo in Sept!

Thanks Mary! Looking forward to a great time and some fun golf .. It's going to be a blast!

Glad to hear your doing well. Awesome news.

Thanks Clam. It would be fun for Kelly and I to come up the Galinburg one year for a mini vacation. If we do, I'll give you a heads up that we might be in town :eek:)..

Good health is a great thing to have! Glad to hear you are good to go.

Now go put a hurtin on those youngsters @ the outing!

The only thing wrong with Ol' Gray is he has been bitten by his snakes too many times. It has taken a toll on him. :curl-lip: I'm very happy that he's okay! He's my best buddy in the world and he has to be around a long time longer!!!

We're going to play 18 this AM before it gets too hot.

Just call me "The Snake Whisperer" today. :giggle:

Good health is a great thing to have! Glad to hear you are good to go.

Now go put a hurtin on those youngsters @ the outing!

That's the plan my friend :deadhorse: :eek:)!!! I appreciate ya...

The only thing wrong with Ol' Gray is he has been bitten by his snakes too many times. It has taken a toll on him. :curl-lip: I'm very happy that he's okay! He's my best buddy in the world and he has to be around a long time longer!!!

We're going to play 18 this AM before it gets too hot.

Just call me "The Snake Whisperer" today. :giggle:

Awwww thanks KellyBo! You are my best buddy and golfing partner for life :eek:)... KellyBo is smart, a good golfer, and very loving partner. I love my wife :in-love: !!

Awwww thanks KellyBo! You are my best buddy and golfing partner for life :eek:)... KellyBo is smart, a good golfer, and very loving partner. I love my wife :in-love: !!

She can also outdrive you haha (although she can outdrive me as well :( )

Great news Gray, really glad to hear it. :D

Now to get that knee done before your trip to the Scottish THP outing! :wink:

She can also outdrive you haha (although she can outdrive me as well :( )

This is true :eek:)...... Good luck on your golf tournament this weekend with the Calloway's !!!!

Great news Gray, really glad to hear it. :D

Now to get that knee done before your trip to the Scottish THP outing! :wink:

Thanks Paulo!! I wish I could get that knee fixed, however I am afraid it would not heal in time for the outing. I'm going to suck it up and head to Florida. I will get it fixed after the outing.. You know, I got to have a good excuse if I don't shoot lights out :D

havent been around in a while ole gray hope all is well and you can give those young un's a run for their money at the outing!

havent been around in a while ole gray hope all is well and you can give those young un's a run for their money at the outing!

Thanks SHacker! We are going to miss you not being able to make the trip but certainly understand! You got your heart in the right place and doing the right thing. I am proud of ya.. We will see you next outing!

thanks gray I really appreciate the kind words. hope you have a great time at the outing and your knee holds up

Back