WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

Tiger is +2 already? Whos watching it? Whats he doing? Wild drives again or what?

just sucking off the tee bro.....what else is new?

Watch him miss the dang cut! That will shoot my picks all to crap!

No cut in this one. Going out on a limb and saying you have picked him in all hte contests here huh?

I'll bet you $20 says he doesn't miss the cut.

Edit: damn you bridges and JB.

I'm a fan what can I say. Maybe I should leave him out in the PGA to turn his luck around.

even tiger's 2nd shot on 3 was average. 145 out with a 9 iron and he blasts it 30 feet past? i'd love to see him not be in contention, betters my chances!!!

solid round by phil today! he's my boy, pale rider style.

I love all the banter in the tournies. It adds so much more to watching golf.

Yeah, he's not playing for crap. He's already rattled. Must have gotten some bad waffle house or something.

even tiger's 2nd shot on 3 was average. 145 out with a 9 iron and he blasts it 30 feet past? i'd love to see him not be in contention, betters my chances!!!

solid round by phil today! he's my boy, pale rider style.

Nothing about Phil says Pale Rider. Unless you believe those Figjam rumors. Outside of that Pale Rider is just Pale Rider. He is in a class by himself and there is only one.

I'm a fan what can I say. Maybe I should leave him out in the PGA to turn his luck around.

i have the same thought process when it comes to phil sometimes!!

Yeah, he's not playing for crap. He's already rattled. Must have gotten some bad waffle house or something.

Or Perkins....HAHA.

He will be fine this tournament I think. Plenty of time left.

Nothing about Phil says Pale Rider. Unless you believe those Figjam rumors. Outside of that Pale Rider is just Pale Rider. He is in a class by himself and there is only one.

Special Ed?

Reactions: JB
Lee Westwood doing his best Sunday Lee Westwood impersonation...hahahahah I kid I kid.

westwood looks like ol' gray come the champions course @ pga national!

Was that Lebron's old house on fire on the google earth closeup? :D

Or Perkins....HAHA.

He will be fine this tournament I think. Plenty of time left.

He can't go into Perkins anymore. Everytime someone ordered a Tiger Slam all of the waitresses disappeared.

lovin' glovers shirt too!!! dayum, this fall line is sweet!

Back