Hot Dog Challenge - THP Radio

Can you make another thread for the radio show and then close it, so that way people that watch it before others wont spoil the results for people that watch it later on. lol

Can you make another thread for the radio show and then close it, so that way people that watch it before others wont spoil the results for people that watch it later on. lol

You can listen/watch from the main page rather then the forum and then join the forum chat to talk about the results. Plus we can add spoilers.

959465247_Yd5FF-M.jpg

MMMMM, hot dogs! JB, I love to cook so I am very jealous of your outdoor setup!! Yeah, built in grill, sink.....man

MMMMM, hot dogs! JB, I love to cook so I am very jealous of your outdoor setup!! Yeah, built in grill, sink.....man

I would love an outdoor kitchen, and would have one, but I live in WI. A little chilly and hard on the equipment in Winter.

What kind of hot dogs? Five good ones should be easy to eat. Gray meat Oscar Mayer would be a turn off.

Kevin

I would love an outdoor kitchen, and would have one, but I live in WI. A little chilly and hard on the equipment in Winter.

What kind of hot dogs? Five good ones should be easy to eat. Gray meat Oscar Mayer would be a turn off.

Kevin

Hebrew Nationals - But she went low fat.

Our outdoor kitchen has been great. Huge grill, sink, built in fridge, and tiled counters. Living in FL does help on the gear though, that is for sure. When I lived up north, I would not have considered it.

Our outdoor kitchen has been great. Huge grill, sink, built in fridge, and tiled counters. Living in FL does help on the gear though, that is for sure. When I lived up north, I would not have considered it.

she could have gone Turkey Dogs...

They have good flavor, but lack the snap of a natural casing. We always have a pack around because my daughter does not like dogs with a snap.

Not many outdoor kitchens here in Cheeseland. I bet I haven't seen 25 of them in 20+ years of inspecting houses. Not even the very wealthy have them.

Kevin

Just read though this thread... hilarious! I dont know whether to pull for JB or GG, but I hope it's down to the wire at the end... should make for a great listen!

The radio show will be up in the morning and I just relistened to it. This is HYSTERICAL in my opinion. Watching GG take this challenge was too funny. There is even a "thats what she said" joke in there.

hahahah, this is gonna be good.

Can't wait to hear this one!

The radio show will be up in the morning and I just relistened to it. This is HYSTERICAL in my opinion. Watching GG take this challenge was too funny. There is even a "thats what she said" joke in there.

That's what she said??? Awesome!! :D

JB -- What time will it be up?

GG pounds another hot dog into the kisser

GG: Nom Nom Nom gulp(eating sounds) Im so stuffed!
JB: Thats what she said!

:D

Back