Contest - Bridgestone WGC Invitational Contest

geez, am i the only one that took phil? for those of you that considered and then didn't take him, how come? i'm just curious.

Picking the big names doesn't seem to be helping me win (or even contend, really) in these things. So just going a different direction!

Rose
Kuchar & Kuchar
Casey

Remember Charo, the singer/dancer/actress/whatever. "Coochie. Coochie."

Kuchar, Woods, Westwood...I'm sure its popular...270

Didn't go with Phil because he has self admitted that he is trying to find his game and doesn't know where it is.
Tiger because he has really owned this course(much more so than Pebble and St. Andrews)
Kuchar double money enough said
Westwood vying for number 1 spot, he wants it

geez, am i the only one that took phil? for those of you that considered and then didn't take him, how come? i'm just curious.

I took phil also there tc I really think this is the time for him to take #1.

There has been a Sergio sighting at the top of the leaderboard.

There has been a Sergio sighting at the top of the leaderboard.

i almost picked him, but that won't last long!!!

I noticed that as well. Hope he does well this week.

I wonder if everyone remembered that its a par 70 course for there tie breaker score?

I wonder if everyone remembered that its a par 70 course for there tie breaker score?

ooops, thanks for raining on my parade bridges!!

i looked at the past winning scores for my tiebreaker

Im in the same boat with Smalls, the big names never seem to help win these contest, so I went a different direction.

Im in the same boat with Smalls, the big names never seem to help win these contest, so I went a different direction.

US Open was good to those who took ELS TIGER MICK POULTER, they atleast picked up a free club.

I'll stick with my big guns this week, and after the beatdown I get, I will regroup and shuffle the deck next week

Kuchar is looking good and will pay off big if he stays in the top ten. But its very early.

If you have JB Holmes or Stenson, you may be in trouble!

The Kuch -2 now!! Go Kuch!! Weekley already +2 , boooooooo

If you have JB Holmes or Stenson, you may be in trouble!

I was extremely close to taking JB Holmes for some reason. Really glad that I decided against that.

I dont know why anyone would choose AK. he said himself in the interview that this would be his first hole hes played in 3 mos

I dont know why anyone would choose AK. he said himself in the interview that this would be his first hole hes played in 3 mos

The same could be said for TW at the masters, yet over 400 people picked him in our contest.

Sitting here at work on these Air Force computers kill me, they're so slow. I hate live updates on these things.

I would feel in this case, the physical block would overpower the mental block. If i were a betting man i would say Tiger rusty is much better than anyone else rusty. With tigers big come back. Tiger would practically be on a high from missing the game so much. I would think anyways
The same could be said for TW at the masters, yet over 400 people picked him in our contest.

I would feel in this case, the physical block would overpower the mental block. If i were a betting man i would say Tiger rusty is much better than anyone else rusty. With tigers big come back. Tiger would practically be on a high from missing the game so much. I would think anyways

Rusty tiger has not looked so great other than 2 top 4's. But I see what you are saying

Back