jdietz574

Reaction score
Handicap
What golf brand product is hiding under the radar? Something that is a great product but does not get that much attention in the lime light. For instance, you never see a lot of advertising for Mizuno Irons. I think they are the best ever made and I have tried them all.

I guess by that logic there are tons....

Miura
Fourteen Golf
Scratch
list goes on

Nickent comes immediately to mind.

What golf brand product is hiding under the radar? Something that is a great product but does not get that much attention in the lime light. For instance, you never see a lot of advertising for Mizuno Irons. I think they are the best ever made and I have tried them all.

I would hardly call Mizuno under the radar. They sponsor tour players, pay a TON in advertising to Digest and Golf. Under the radar would be a smaller company or a company not discussed. There are too many that love Mizuno to ever have them not discussed.

As for them being the best ever, glad they are working for you. I too have tried them all and would not put them at the top of my list. Good yes, but not hte best for me.

Mizzy's are good but did not work for me. Right now my PING G15's and TM Burners seem to be doing the trick so I have to favor them. Who knows what next year may bring.

I'd imagine a few putter brands might go under this heading at the moment. I quite like STX putters in the 'not so popular' category.

Guess there's a bit of difference between 'under the radar' and 'underappreciated' in terms of advertising and availability of products (over here at least). There might also be a correlation there.

I'd imagine a few putter brands might go under this heading at the moment. I quite like STX putters in the 'not so popular' category.

Guess there's a bit of difference between 'under the radar' and 'underappreciated' in terms of advertising and availability of products (over here at least). There might also be a correlation there.

Agreed. I also think when it comes to putters, the list is a mile long because there are so many VERY good putter companies that are small and just do things right.

Back