What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad they released that hat...I have a Ping Ranger hat and love it

got a couple of sleeves of b330 rxs's and some tees...
i cant believe i left my frikken balls/tees in my truck when i loaded my stuff into my bro's car

got a couple of sleeves of b330 rxs's and some tees...
i cant believe i left my frikken balls/tees in my truck when i loaded my stuff into my bro's car

what did you think of the rxs?

Bought a set of Nickent 3DX Pro Irons as a backup... trying to build a 2nd set so I don't have to travel back and forth with my clubs all the time between Socal and Norcal...

Just picked up a dozen Top Flight Gamer V2s...

Finally bit the bullet and treated myself to a Callaway Diablo Edge 9* driver. :D
Couldn't pass it up for $199.

Finally bit the bullet and treated myself to a Callaway Diablo Edge 9* driver. :D

You'll love that beast. LONG.

congrats on the new big stick! and welcome to the Edge club!

Best head I';ve ever hit, I'm sure once mine is reshafted I will be gaming it over my FT Tour.

Grats on the awesome purchase.

Best head I';ve ever hit, I'm sure once mine is reshafted I will be gaming it over my FT Tour.

Grats on the awesome purchase.

Youre going to game the Diablo Edge over the FT Tour?

It's a really good stick there Green... You are going to be impressed no doubt :eek:)

Ordered myself a new Superfast Driver for $166!! Upgrading from an 07 Burner so I hope it delivers.

Just took delivery of my new TM R9 TP 3 wood w/ Fujikura Motore F1 X shaft. Beautiful piece of kit! :D

Pics or shens haha JK. But I do want to see pics of that beautiful club.

I'll get pics up asap, as soon as I'm out of work! You're welcome to pop over for a go of it anytime! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back