Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

That little birdie is back. He did not say much other than Ping fans might be happy!

That little birdie is back. He did not say much other than Ping fans might be happy!

:egyptian: my version of the birdie dance

not a huge PING fan but I am a golf fan so I will love trying the equipment

Hey, I heard from the birdie first!

don't let JB steal your thunder...maybe you should get revenge by telling us what the next raffle prize is going to be at the outing...haha

Nice! I've been wanting to try out some PING stuff.

don't let JB steal your thunder...maybe you should get revenge by telling us what the next raffle prize is going to be at the outing...haha

He totally stole my thunder too. While I was chatting with the comapny about what items to send for the demo days he is posting about the birdie...that was my birdie! As for another prize, I am not sure what that will be, if there will be another prize. Knowing us I am sure there will be but I don't have anything confirmed just yet.

He totally stole my thunder too. While I was chatting with the comapny about what items to send for the demo days he is posting about the birdie...that was my birdie! As for another prize, I am not sure what that will be, if there will be another prize. Knowing us I am sure there will be but I don't have anything confirmed just yet.

HAHA

But I do!!!

But I do!!!

sounds like he knows something GG!!!! Time to break out your sherlock holmes hat and start investigating.

sherlock-holmes.jpg

Sneaky birdie alway sget the tip.... lol

Do I detect Ping Anser forged irons for us to drool over?

Some companies just dont get it.

That is all.

Some companies just dont get it.

That is all.

Thats unfortunate. I would like to think that they recognize the value of a site like this where we have SOOO many lurkers watching us praise equipment we use.

Off topic- what ever happened to the media report and voting for THP?

Thats unfortunate. I would like to think that they recognize the value of a site like this where we have SOOO many lurkers watching us praise equipment we use.

Off topic- what ever happened to the media report and voting for THP?

No results as of yet. Later on in the week I am sure.

It makes me wonder so much about some companies and how they go about having their equipment tested for certain lists.

No results as of yet. Later on in the week I am sure.

It makes me wonder so much about some companies and how they go about having their equipment tested for certain lists.

Yes it does. Its just unfortunate that a company coming out with new drivers just cant get over themselves enough to send us 2 drivers and let us share our unbaised thoughts. sad.

Yes it does. Its just unfortunate that a come companies coming out with new drivers just cant get over themselves enough to send us 2 drivers and let us share our unbaised thoughts. sad.

I wont go into their thoughts on consumer testing, nor will I give out the company name, but their requests to be included in this are shocking and flat out wrong.

I wont go into their thoughts on consumer testing, nor will I give out the company name, but their requests to be included in this are shocking and flat out wrong.

Nor do you have to for the majority of us here to know who it is what they want to do. I echo your sentiments. Oh well. We will enjoy ALL THE OTHER EQUIPMENT THAT THE OTHER COMPANIES ARE SO NICE TO SEND! THANK YOU!!

Nor do you have to for the majority of us here to know who it is what they want to do. I echo your sentiments. Oh well. We will enjoy ALL THE OTHER EQUIPMENT THAT THE OTHER COMPANIES ARE SO NICE TO SEND! THANK YOU!!

Well said Kev. Its just a shame that some companies do not get the whole honest feedback thing. Some dont want honest feedback. They only want positive feedback.

There are plenty of sites that will do that for them, I guess. But we like real consumer feedback and I think the members of this forum do too. Its the reason our reviews include local testing and its the same reason that some club companies wont participate in that.

Well said Kev. Its just a shame that some companies do not get the whole honest feedback thing. Some dont want honest feedback. They only want positive feedback.

There are plenty of sites that will do that for them, I guess. But we like real consumer feedback and I think the members of this forum do too. Its the reason our reviews include local testing and its the same reason that some club companies wont participate in that.

That sure is an odd way to think on their part. I have sold many a product over the years, from watches to hand cream. I have never sold anything that I didn't believe was a good value when stacked against the other alternatives. I would think that they would be really confident in their product with all the development that goes into a new line.

But to switch up to good news, we have TONS of companies on board and ready to have their stuff tested and in the hands of consumers.

Back