Hot Dog Challenge - THP Radio

If that girl can do it on that coney island competition, you can too :) Don't chew, just soak in water and swallow :good:

haha I don't kow how she does that! I think it's so gross how they soak it in water, there is nothing more disgusting then soggy bread, yuck! These will have to have spicy mustard on them and a a dry bun. I don't know how those guys put down 50+ hotdogs in like 10 minutes, that's just crazy!

Think of it like Howard Stern, doing stupid stuff on the radio or any morning show. We will take still photos and maybe video some of it for THP TV but the rest will be on the radio. Assuming that I say yes to this, because do you all really want to hear an entire show of me eating hot dogs?

lol yes we do!

Why would GG want to do that and involve a company that does not support her either. :alien:

I believe even Cobra would give in to see GG eat five hot dogs at one sitting :clapp:

I can barely stomach one hot dog and the thought of eating 5 makes me feel sick. But if she says she can do it then I think she drew the line in the sand and said dont even think about it. And you know what that means! Do it! I say she can do it. Girls are funny like that. All small and dainty but then they pound 5 hot dogs and 5 beers along with it. wtf? how the... Ive seen it before.

Ok. Just ate- now I can think.

I think GG should do it! I would listen to that show
(lets be honest though, I will listen to the show anyways)

I can barely stomach one hot dog and the thought of eating 5 makes me feel sick. But if she says she can do it then I think she drew the line in the sand and said dont even think about it. And you know what that means! Do it! I say she can do it. Girls are funny like that. All small and dainty but then they pound 5 hot dogs and 5 beers along with it. wtf? how the... Ive seen it before.

I just had two nu-way hotdogs 10 minutes ago. I could probaly whoof down about five of those in less than five minutes. You probaly never heard of nu-way hot dogs?

I believe even Cobra would give in to see GG eat five hot dogs at one sitting :clapp:

Maybe, but then again they did say no to having 50 consumers testing them and giving unbiased thoughts, so I doubt it.

But would you listen?

:quiet:

I just had two nu-way hotdogs 10 minutes ago. I could probaly whoof down about five of those in less than five minutes. You probaly never heard of nu-way hot dogs?
Never heard of them.

Maybe, but then again they did say no to having 50 consumers testing them and giving unbiased thoughts, so I doubt it.

But would you listen?

Yes!

I am going to download some great sound effects.

So what day is this gonna be posted? I listen to the THP radio now... why not while someone is eating hot dogs?

5 hot dogs from someone her size, should not be hard... Small people can eat a ton!!
My money is on her doing it with no problem!

I say do it but make sure you don't get the ball park franks that plump when you cook them.

You guys are all going to be broke if you keep saying "my money is on her", she has no shot!

You guys are all going to be broke if you keep saying "my money is on her", she has no shot!

I say we put some outing tickets up if she pulls it off.

It is official. GG vs Food is taking place on THP Radio this week!

GG has the added pressure of us all thinking she can do it to. come on GG eat them all!

Why do I let myself get suckered into these things?? I can't back down from a challenge.

I told her she can back out of it, all she has to do is come on this thread and admit that she can't do it. hehe

I told her she can back out of it, all she has to do is come on this thread and admit that she can't do it. hehe

Ouch. My pride hurts just thinking about it

I am sure you can do it GG. I don't know what JB is thinking! Show him who's boss!

Back