Hot Dog Challenge - THP Radio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I challenged GG to eat 5 hotdogs and buns in the length of a THP Radio show and do it on the air. She says it is no problem, and I say she has no change whatsoever.

She also said nobody wants to hear that. I say everybody would want to hear that. So, you guys tell us! Should we do it? Put GG to task and see if this 5 feet tall and barely over a hundred pounds can eat 5 hotdogs?

Do it! It's no worse than the cake challenge you talked about a while ago.

Gal vs. Food! Gal vs. Food!
Heck yeah, air it!

Like old Bridges says "Git er done"! I thought JB was the Big eating rascal in this family :hungry:????

I'm hungry now.
Thanks.

Love,
Gus

What is GG's reward if she manages it?

In my experience women, unlike men, don't just do dumb stuff just for the hell of it!

What is GG's reward if she manages it?

In my experience women, unlike men, don't just do dumb stuff just for the hell of it!

That hasn't been established yet. There was no reward for the chocolate cake either but I was really craving chocolate so I was happy to do that one...until the end when I was just sick. There is a reason I am pleasantly plump these days, I can't say no to a challenge.

• Admin
If she does it, she gets a spa day.

If she is not able to, she has to walk the THP Mascot for a week.

She nixxed that deal. We will work out a deal if you all can convince her to do it.

foot long dogs??

Yeah what if gg does it? I say we put a lock on your puter room door for a week. Thatll teach ya. :D

Make it a contest. For every dog GG eats ol' JB has to eat 2. The winner would be who guesses the correct number of dogs consumed. Maybe a charity event with everyone donating a dollar for each dog to their favorite charity.

That hasn't been established yet. There was no reward for the chocolate cake either but I was really craving chocolate so I was happy to do that one...until the end when I was just sick. There is a reason I am pleasantly plump these days, I can't say no to a challenge.

I hadn't heard about that one! Which radio show did I miss?

I hadn't heard about that one! Which radio show did I miss?

It wasn't on the radio. This was over a year ago we bought these mini cakes and JB dared me to finished the entire cake in one sitting and so I did andn then I was sick for days. I did it just to prove to him I could. I am weak to peer pressure.

Make it a contest. For every dog GG eats ol' JB has to eat 2. The winner would be who guesses the correct number of dogs consumed. Maybe a charity event with everyone donating a dollar for each dog to their favorite charity.

I offered to do that on the radio, which would be no problem since she will only get through 3, maybe 3.5. But someone has to announce it.

I'm with Gus, I'm hungry!! I think this is a fun idea. 5 doesn't seem that bad.... I think it would be hilarious to hear GG munching away during the show! :D Wait, will this be during an interview too??

I'm with Gus, I'm hungry!! I think this is a fun idea. 5 doesn't seem that bad.... I think it would be hilarious to hear GG munching away during the show! :D Wait, will this be during an interview too??

haha no interview although I bet a few of the guys in the industry would want to get in on this bet.

Yeah what if gg does it? I say we put a lock on your puter room door for a week. Thatll teach ya. :D

I think if he looses, JB has to play at least one Cobra club, for our outing :golf2:. Come on GG you got to get in training there Lady!!!!!

Isn't THP TV a better medium for this?

I think if he looses, JB has to play at least one Cobra club, for our outing :golf2:. Come on GG you got to get in training there Lady!!!!!

Why would GG want to do that and involve a company that does not support her either. :alien:

Isn't THP TV a better medium for this?

Think of it like Howard Stern, doing stupid stuff on the radio or any morning show. We will take still photos and maybe video some of it for THP TV but the rest will be on the radio. Assuming that I say yes to this, because do you all really want to hear an entire show of me eating hot dogs?

haha no interview although I bet a few of the guys in the industry would want to get in on this bet.

Oh yeah! Nothing says professionalism like munching away on hot dogs! Haha.

No, just regular bun length dogs.

If that girl can do it on that coney island competition, you can too :) Don't chew, just soak in water and swallow :good:

Back