Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering some j38 wedges, not unlike those being given away in the most recent contest!!

I need to hit them.

They are featured in the new magazine coming out next week.

OK so after seeing pics of the new Mizuno JPX 800's I will be selling my organs for a set. Dang are they hotness!

Until Spring when mizuno rolls out 4 more sets. I am kidding, kind of. They are rolling out more sets of irons than any company on hte planet now.

On a related note, these will be at the outing and demo day everybody. And remember, we are giving away a custom set of irons as well.

Until Spring when mizuno rolls out 4 more sets. I am kidding, kind of. They are rolling out more sets of irons than any company on hte planet now.

On a related note, these will be at the outing and demo day everybody. And remember, we are giving away a custom set of irons as well.

whoa!!! that's huge. i knew some newer stuff was going to be there, but that's incredible. so these are in line to replace the 300's? i'm assuming that they offer smaller lines, minimal offset, and whatnot?

He already said they were going to be there. When he gave us the hints of what was going to be new at the outting. Sometimes I wonder with you bro.hehhe

He already said they were going to be there. When he gave us the hints of what was going to be new at the outting. Sometimes I wonder with you bro.hehhe

yeah, i knew some prerelease mizzy stuff was going to be there, but i didn't know what. that and it's early.

haha I read that somewhere and started frothing!

How's the weight on them? Or will you admit to nothing until my mag arrives haha?!

haha I read that somewhere and started frothing!

How's the weight on them? Or will you admit to nothing until my mag arrives haha?!

The weight is quite good actually. Very balanced and the feel is awesome.

C'mon tc, it is 3 hours earlier here and I got it...LOL ( what are we talking about again)

i don't know why i wasn't getting it this morning, just one of those mornings i suppose.

at any rate, it's pretty special that we'll be able to hit this stuff before most even have a chance to see it. i'll be sure to take a lot of pics, just for CL77

i don't know why i wasn't getting it this morning, just one of those mornings i suppose.

at any rate, it's pretty special that we'll be able to hit this stuff before most even have a chance to see it. i'll be sure to take a lot of pics, just for CL77

Well you will have to swing them backwards to get a feel for the feel. hehe

Well you will have to swing them backwards to get a feel for the feel. hehe

you never know man, they may have a LH club!!! if not, i'll just have to take your word for it.

Ok so now Im starting to ponder about everything that is going to be at the outing. I AM CORNHULIO!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

Ok so now Im starting to ponder about everything that is going to be at the outing. I AM CORNHULIO!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

of course you are!!! i can't wait to see what you buy in the week immediately following the outing.

i have not seen these cl77, please share the pic(s). i must say this, you have it by my friend!!! hahaha.

I wish I had grabbed a screenshot. Easssy over on WRX had some pics up of them but had to take them down as per Mizuno. They are very sharp looking.

We would have taken them down to CL. We try and honor all embargo dates if the company requests.

Dang JB your just making me even sadder that I won't be there.

Dang JB your just making me even sadder that I won't be there.

Sorry man. I wish you were going to make it as well. As a putter guy, when you see what we are going to have down there, you are going to lose it.

the mp63s are pretty sessy

At first look, they reminded me a bit of some 'diamondback' irons that were out long ago. Was it McGregor? I can't really remember.

In more important news - My 3w arrived today!! It's in the shop and I'll be taking delivery tomorrow. Can't wait! :D

Sorry man. I wish you were going to make it as well. As a putter guy, when you see what we are going to have down there, you are going to lose it.

Lol now this is just called kicking a guy when he's down!!

Ok, Dick's just called and said my irons are in. I'm off to pick up the new kids. I need to whip them in shape before the outing!

Ok, Dick's just called and said my irons are in. I'm off to pick up the new kids. I need to whip them in shape before the outing!

nice...hurry up so you can post some pics on here

Yes post pictures before you get them all dirty! haha demanding aren't we? You got Nike irons, right?

Yes post pictures before you get them all dirty! haha demanding aren't we? You got Nike irons, right?

TC frowns upon dirty irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back