FS: Taylormade r9 irons (5-pw) graphite regular and Taylormade Burner Superfast 3w R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE..

Sorry about picture quality but phone camera is all i have..

Both irons and 3w are right handed. Both are regular flex.

R9 irons have fujikura Motore 65 gram shafts (stock r9 graphite shaft) there is not a single thing wrong with any iron all of them look brand new. Asking $500 shipped.

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

EDIT: Superfast 3w sold.

Last edited:
Bridges WHATS UP WITH THE SUPERFAST 3W? why you getting rid of it?

edit: Oh I see its a regular shaft. man I was about to offer up some kind of trade with that Motore f1 shaft You asked about last week.

Good stuff here at some good prices. GLWS

Great prices!!

3 wood sold

Irons still available but will probably be sold tomorrow. will lower the price to $475 shipped to CONUS. rather them go here to a member than someone I don't know.

dang bridges, i thought these would be gone by now!!!! you slap them on the bay?

me to man, considering there basically brand new! ya i put em there and had 20 people watching it but no bids when it ended???? then i stuck it back up there and already have 9 watching it now so maybe il get them sold. I had a lot of low ball offers of $275-$325, and i just replied "your joking right?"

me to man, considering there basically brand new! ya i put em there and had 20 people watching it but no bids when it ended???? then i stuck it back up there and already have 9 watching it now so maybe il get them sold. I had a lot of low ball offers of $275-$325, and i just replied "your joking right?"

dude, if you can't get them sold it might be a decent idea to take them into your golfsmith and just trade them in. have you looked up what the trade in value is?

not yet, il check that now. I know there $999 (3-pw) at golfsmith brand new. So take out 2 irons at a little over a $100 bucks a piece and these would be about $800 brand new, mine would be a 9.5 out of 10.

This seems to a be case of live by the sword die by the sword. Many love the cheap prices they can find on ebay, but struggle when they have to sell things there. In checking just this morning, it seems that graphite shafted sets are selling on the high end (average) of about $415 and the low end (average) $365. So unfortunately there is good and bad involved there.

And if you notice on the PGA value guide thing they gather and get price information from...Ebay sold auctions. So Bridges, if you go to ebay main page and click advanced search. Then put in Taylor Made R9 irons 5-PW. Now the important thing is to click the option for "COMPLETED LISTINGS ONLY". This will show you what the sets are actually selling for instead of what people are asking for and not getting. Here is what you see: The last 4 completed listings sold for $401, $400, $419 and $419. Go a little bit lower and you see $371 for one set. Most of these sets are brand new with a couple stating "Like New". None of them are graphite. If you search for graphite you get nothing. So your price is too high and no one wants graphite. This is the best way to determine actual selling prices and if you want to sell fast, go low bro! $375 and they probably sell before you get up to go pee.

he has them listed starting out at $375 OEM, he has lookers but no buyers!!! if i were bridges, and clearly i am not, i would either take my licking and trade them in or i'd buy the shafts I WAS FIT FOR and have them put into my already owned R9's.

dude, if you can't get them sold it might be a decent idea to take them into your golfsmith and just trade them in. have you looked up what the trade in value is?

According to PGA.com, which is what golfsmith uses I believe or real close, Low is 263.79 middle is $283.60 and high is $302.81

Oh ok I didnt see that. Just saw the last price of $450. I think its the shafts that are holding them back, no one wants graphite in more of a players type iron set. I agree with you tc, trade'em or change'em!

he has them listed starting out at $375 OEM, he has lookers but no buyers!!! if i were bridges, and clearly i am not, i would either take my licking and trade them in or i'd buy the shafts I WAS FIT FOR and have them put into my already owned R9's.

Then sell the graphite shaftes on ebay! hehe

According to PGA.com, which is what golfsmith uses I believe or real close, Low is 263.79 middle is $283.60 and high is $302.81

Oh ok I didnt see that. Just saw the last price of $450. I think its the shafts that are holding them back, no one wants graphite more of a players type iron set. I agree with you tc, trade'em or change'em!

yeah, i too think that the graphite is turning many off. if they were graphite in the burners they may be gone already, but oem makes a great point.

bridges, if you're dead set on the KBS shafts, i would recommend taking a slight licking and trading these in for stiff, steel R9's, but if you truly want to go with what you were fit for, buy the TT shafts and just have them installed, i'd be willing to bet that you'd be out about the same amount of money.

Oh ok I didnt see that. Just saw the last price of $450. I think its the shafts that are holding them back, no one wants graphite in more of a players type iron set. I agree with you tc, trade'em or change'em!

Since I always like to learn here, why is this. ( you can answer in a message if you dont want to go off topic here )

My wife might be interested. I'll check and see if these were the Taylormades she tried at Dicks.

goodlord yall blew up my thread lol

I have the starting price at $375 so its not high at all its exactly what you said OEM, I posted the $500 here to start with but knowing i would not get that for them but to negotiate a price. I had 20 people watching them and over 150 views on ebay in 5 days but not one single bid? So i stuck them back up there and have 9 people watching it so far with 2 days left at the price of 375 and no bids just offers of $275-$325 which i said no to.

Clam fist just let me know, They're boxed up with some headcovers on them(extra protection) ready to be shipped out asap.

When a marketplace item gets listed for auction on ebay, it is really not part of the marketplace anymore since it is an open auction rather that just a part of THP Marketplace. Hence the reason for the banter.

It was a joke!

Did not know i wasn't allowed to try to sell these at 2 different places. Most people usually list here, craigslist, then put it up on ebay also.

Even the s300's shouldn't be more than 75 bucks for the set, along with 25 bucks for standard GP tour velvets... 100 bucks beats the heck out of having to buy new irons!

Or were you considering other irons Bridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back