Ways to get rid of my "Unlucky Golf Shirt"

Umm, the ole lady just rolled her eyes ...... this could cost me a lot more than shipping :bicker:

LMAO....No bro, you wouldnt have to do that. We could have it sent to you and you could just get a funny pic, or come up with ideas and we vote on it. Just the fact its making its way around and getting its pic taken...hahah, but thanks for asking her, I didnt really think you would do that.

passing it around is not bad idea----but first try wearing it inside out for a round or two. The good luck is submerged under a layer of bad luck. As a walk on getting paired up with strangers you certainly will generate legendary stories.:clapp::D:banana:

I say give the golf shirt to Jerome, he can get picks with all of those girls wearing it. Then he can pass it along. And us THP members will find things to take pics with it and post on here.

I want a picture of jerome's wife! Oh wait, i mean of the shirt. :D

I vote we have a sign up list of those willing to pay for shipping, and then we have a traveling bad luck THP shirt. Each recipient is required to play a round of golf within 3 days of recieving it, as well as posting pics and a story of how the round went. Then that person pays to ship the shirt to the next member on the list.

After it's made it's rounds, you can torch it and take a video of it... that would be pretty cool.

I got a few ideas if the shirt makes it to me. A couple of 'em might even be legal in the great state of Tennessee.

Hydrochloric acid bath

I vote we have a sign up list of those willing to pay for shipping, and then we have a traveling bad luck THP shirt. Each recipient is required to play a round of golf within 3 days of recieving it, as well as posting pics and a story of how the round went. Then that person pays to ship the shirt to the next member on the list.

After it's made it's rounds, you can torch it and take a video of it... that would be pretty cool.

Not a bad idea...who's brave enough to take it first?

Well, lets get a list of people who would be willing to take it and then we will ship it to whoever is closest. I even say it needs to make the THP outting. THis could be funny. I would def be down for this! so count me in....

I like the traveling shirt idea. We can take pics with it at our favorite/least favorite places! It would make for a good thread. I'm not scared, btw. I'll take it out for a round :)

I like the traveling shirt idea. We can take pics with it at our favorite/least favorite places! It would make for a good thread. I'm not scared, btw. I'll take it out for a round :)

sweet! 2 in it

i'll wear it too. i may look like mickelson in his little shirt but i'd be a sport about it. this shirt has to be at the outing.

i'll wear it too. i may look like mickelson in his little shirt but i'd be a sport about it. this shirt has to be at the outing.

Give it some moob action. That will scare it straight lol!

This will be hilarious. Ken will have to make rules for his shirt.

Give it some moob action. That will scare it straight lol!

that's what i'm thinking. imagine me in a tight shirt, then imagine it a pale yellow....yum!

that's what i'm thinking. imagine me in a tight shirt, then imagine it a pale yellow....yum!

then JB can say that he can put the Superfast and butter in the same sentence....hahaha

It will look great with your lobster-red skin!

It will look great with your lobster-red skin!

i'm actually tan now hawk, it's been a while since april, haha

i think that whoever gets the shirt must at least sign it. you guys?

Great idea. I'll sign it for sure.

definatley, Then JB should be the final one to get it where it will then be mounted on his wall. haha

Viking funeral... put it on a little raft, light it on fire, and send it into one of the ponds at the course you usually play...

Count me in, I'll wear it!

I thought of this last night going to bed, but you beat me to it. Something like "THP's Unlucky Shirt" on the back, with the signatures of all who have worn it underneath!

Not a bad idea...who's brave enough to take it first?

Sloppy seconds with a used shirt. Sorry...couldn't resist.

Might want to put a "...wash it after the round..." stipulation in "The THP Golfer's Guide To The Traveling Shirt".

Rule 1 of the Traveling Shirt - Wash it after the round
Rule 2 of the Traveling Shirt - See Rule 1
Rule 3 of the Traveling Shirt - Don't talk about the Traveling Shirt outside of THP

Back