Could the third time be the charm

h2ojon

Reaction score
Handicap
Goodbye Brett...see you in 3 weeks?

oh and dibs on T Jackson for fantasy football

I don't care what anybody says. I'm a huuuuge Favre fanboy. I wish he would play until his arm fell off. I've been frustrated with him at times, but he's #1 in my book.

I am already tired of the coverage it is receiving on ESPN. They have literally had everyone you can think of on the show to talk about it already, and the story just broke hours ago. This is going to get even more ridiculous as the day wears on..

Brett Favre is one of if not the toughest QB's to ever play the game. He is a man's man in every sense of the word. I was never a packers fan or Vikings but I was definately a Favre fan. Next to my favorite QB of all time, John Elway, Favre is a very close second. The game could definately use more players like him and I hate to see him go.

man, no one on espn is convinced he's done..... keep you're fingers crossed everybody

As a GB Packer fan, believe me, this is a little stunt to get out of playing the preseason games. He knows he doesnt have enough to play a whole season plus preseason, so the last few years he's been pulling all the strings to get out of it.

I still had to jab my brother-in-law and a co-worker from MN about it though... :D

As a GB Packer fan, believe me, this is a little stunt to get out of playing the preseason games. He knows he doesnt have enough to play a whole season plus preseason, so the last few years he's been pulling all the strings to get out of it.

I still had to jab my brother-in-law and a co-worker from MN about it though... :D

if i was 40, played for 19 years, and set all kinds of records, you better believe im finding a way to get out of preseason games lol

I just said yesterday that he will most definitely play this season. I will be shocked if he really hangs it up...

Back