What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we went to a touristy high end all you can eat seafood buffet called capt georges at the beach... i think i had my fill of crab legs

That's still around? I love that place. That's where I learned to eat snow crab legs efficiently (plenty of practice).

That's still around? I love that place. That's where I learned to eat snow crab legs efficiently (plenty of practice).

that place has been around forever... an boy... besides the buffet busters(big ppl)... there are tons of eye candy(staff and tourists)... heck id pay the full buffet price just to sight see... rawr

I'm just about to have vegetable pilau rice, sitr fried with spicy chicken, then stuffed into pitta breads.

Pretty healthy stuff going on here!

I forgot to defrost meat so I am not sure what we are going to have for dinner tonight but I am already hungry and it's not even 3:30pm yet.

lemon pepper chicken with green beans and corn on the cob

either pork loin or a ground turkey Mexican wrap... tonight is Jenns golf league so I am in charge of dinner.

lemon pepper chicken with green beans and corn on the cob

When you make that do you use lemons and pepper or go right for the spic and span? I heard the latter is impressive

spic and span....screw going green
When you make that do you use lemons and pepper or go right for the spic and span? I heard the latter is impressive

Paella flown in from NJ.

My wife is out of town so either a frozen California Kitchen pizza or a ham and swiss sandwich.

something easy been a long few days

Being my son's birthday we are taking him to the Montana State Fair..I'm probably going to have a bbq sandwich and some funnel cake for dinner :)

So, TC, whats for dinner bro???

I forgot to defrost meat so I am not sure what we are going to have for dinner tonight but I am already hungry and it's not even 3:30pm yet.

I'm thinking hotdogs?

Three cheeses, Boars Head bacon, and fresh tomato on grilled Panera sour dough bread. Had two.

Kevin

Three cheeses, Boars Head bacon, and fresh tomato on grilled Panera sour dough bread. Had two.

Kevin

i like your style!

T-bones on the grill with wild rice and corn. Amstel Light to wash it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken fried steak, baked potatoes, biscuits, and some good homemade gravy.

clam is getting hungry and hearing about these awesome dinners is making me dread looking into the Monkey Disco fridge.

cheese burger happy meal with an orange soda and I got the Captain America toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back