It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

This is crazy, we're still like 45 days away from this and we're all bouncing off the walls already. Imagine in another month...this place is going to be insane with excitement!

I was just thinking that, hahaha.

Gray, I'd say you're just jealous!! :D That 9am tee time will be a tough one, but then we'll have all afternoon to rest up again.

yea I wish we could be there early enough to play golf with you guys :eek:( We will just be kicking back at the spa, listening to Jimmy Buffett & chilling when the hot tired golfers arrive :golf3:

yea I wish we could be there early enough to play golf with you guys :eek:( We will just be kicking back at the spa, listening to Jimmy Buffett & chilling when the hot tired golfers arrive :golf3:

Gray, you might be my best friend!!!

completely!! and you know there has to be something else coming down the pike in terms of an announcement before the outing...right? <crickets> right?

This is crazy, we're still like 45 days away from this and we're all bouncing off the walls already. Imagine in another month...this place is going to be insane with excitement!

Awesome Gray, just awesome!!

hahahaha, LOVELY!

hmmmm sounds like we got the same taste going on there good buddy!

I could sit back and listen to Buffett all day everyday. Nothing better than sitting back with a cold beer in your hand and listening to Jimmy Buffett. I've been to a few of his concerts and all I can say is WOW. Best time you'll ever have in your life. But in an effort to keep this on topic, I look forward to requesting to Buffett in the iBAR and enjoying some cold ones with ya Gray!!

ANOTHER match made here on THP! lol

I'm done now. Well unless I tell of my life long love of the Cowboys, then OEM and I might be made for each other too.....:bulgy-eyes:

hahahaha, LOVELY!

Don't worry One...as your roommate I promise I'll stay faithful and won't be allowing any stragglers into our room! :D

I'm done now. Well unless I tell of my life long love of the Cowboys, then OEM and I might be made for each other too.....:bulgy-eyes:

Don't worry One...as your roommate I promise I'll stay faithful and won't be allowing any stragglers into our room! :D

Whew! Good News! hahaha

And the romosexual clan gets bigger!! I love it! Who else wants to admit their love for the Cowboys?? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the romosexual clan gets bigger!! I love it! Who else wants to admit their love for the Cowboys?? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboys fan or not everyone has to love Tony Romo right? I mean c'mon, he's wicked!

don't forget her
carrie_underwood300.jpg

*pukes*

Edit to say: Not you Carrie. If you're reading :)

wow...that is a very unflattering pic...

Just like what he does to extra points, he takes easy things and make them hard to look at.

Get use to seeing this OEM:

kim-kardashian-and-miles-austin_374x600.jpg

Back