It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

p4b, you playing on friday or monday at all? i'll be playing monday at the squire course. it just sounds so royal

It looks like I'll be in Friday at 1 so I would play if there is a group of people out there Friday afternoon. No go on Monday though as I'll be hopping a plane Sunday afternoon.

OH yea! I could eat breakfast for every meal of the day. Absolutely my favorite meal. Hope they have blueberry pancakes one morning.

+1!! Love a big, tasty breakfast!!

Does anybody need a roommate? If so please let me know.

It looks like I'll be in Friday at 1 so I would play if there is a group of people out there Friday afternoon. No go on Monday though as I'll be hopping a plane Sunday afternoon.

Are you going to be able to play Sunday? Our tee times are not until 1pm

Does anybody need a roommate? If so please let me know.

Send a PM to TheDue

What time will the Friday evening social hour thing kick off? I'm in negotiations with hawk to play Friday afternoon but want to be sure that we'd be done in time to be cleaned up and presentable at the meet and greet.

Are you going to be able to play Sunday? Our tee times are not until 1pm

Send a PM to TheDue

The flight I have up and ready to book right now leaves PBI at 4:20. I'm still undecided for sure which flight home I'll grab. Maybe a Monday morning return would be better. I'll keep you posted!

EDIT: I found an early Monday morning flight for the same price so count me in for the whole she'bang on Sunday!

Yeah, that would most likely eliminate the Sunday round for you.

Uncle daddy is still a maybe, I have told him he needs to make a decision. So, that being said, he may need a roomie

If I can find a roomy I'm in for sure. The wife couldn't find anyone to watch the kids and that was the holdup. So now I'm coming on my own.

If I can find a roomy I'm in for sure. The wife couldn't find anyone to watch the kids and that was the holdup. So now I'm coming on my own.

Check with both Duey and couldbeau. I think both were on the fence.

As far as Friday night goes, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's pretty informal. People will be coming in at all different times.

Check with both Duey and couldbeau. I think both were on the fence.

I sent thedue a pm, I will couldbeau as well.

As far as Friday night goes, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's pretty informal. People will be coming in at all different times.

That is what we figure.

everyone will have that 'just was sitting in a tin can at 30k ft sucking recycled air' look

Yea, I'll probably have that "drunk" look. lol

Not me I will have the "I just played 18 holes in this Florida heat and humidity and will someone please point me to the bar" look

Well said WR, you and me both! I'm sure we'll have found it by then though!!

As others have said Friday is just an informal thing where we will most likely just be at ibar grabbing some food and if people show up and join great but if you are tired and just want to stay in that's fine too there is no obligation to hang out.

Normally the humidity in September isn't as bad. It's Florida so it's never great but it shouldn't be awful.

KellyBo and myself will be arriving at 09:35 a.m. Friday morning. It depends on how long it takes to get to the Hotel from the airport. We may be sitting there watching the tired, hot golfers. coming in :eek:).......

KellyBo and myself will be arriving at 09:35 a.m. Friday morning. It depends on how long it takes to get to the Hotel from the airport. We may be sitting there watching the tired, hot golfers. coming in :eek:).......

That is the perfect time to hit the spa Gray. Unwind and have some lunch. Then hit the spa and pools for a while before drinks.

Gray, I'd say you're just jealous!! :D That 9am tee time will be a tough one, but then we'll have all afternoon to rest up again.

Seriously, all of this outing talk is making me crazy over here! I can't freaking wait!

I hear ya brother!!! Sounds like a plan to me :good:....... Chill out, relax, and enjoy. I am looking foward to meeting all the THP'ers on here that I have not had the pleasure to socialize with. KellyBo has only met SethO so is real excited about the trip and meeting all the rest of you guys.. Look out, here we come WPB :cool:!

P.S. I am also looking forward to all them Cowboys/Cowgirls :cowboy: who will be wearing them ten gallon hats come Sunday :D

I hear ya brother!!! Sounds like a plan to me :good:....... Chill out, relax, and enjoy. I am looking foward to meeting all the THP'ers on here that I have not had the pleasure to socialize with. KellyBo has only met SethO so is real excited about the trip and meeting all the rest of you guys.. Look out, here we come WPB :cool:!

P.S. I am also looking forward to all them Cowboys/Cowgirls :cowboy: who will be wearing them ten gallon hats come Sunday :D

I hear you calling my name Gray

Back