Electric Bill Average

$220 just about year round. on progress engery's bugdet billing program so I pay more in the winter and less in the summer then the acutal bill so it balances out...

Mine runs about $40-$50 a month. We have a 3200 Sq.ft. house. We have no air conditioning so that helps out a lot. Now my gas bill is a different story. Especially in the winter when I have to heat that thing!!

$30ish in the summer and $80ish in the winter (electric baseboard head)

mine's a lot cheaper than all of you guys. i did all the renovations to our home: reframed with 2X6's as to provide more insulation, put in double paned enviro-controlled windows, and put in a central heating and air unit that runs off of natural gas. the natural gas is so much cheaper to run off of and i got a nice tax break to install the unit itself. my electric bill on avg runs me around $75 per month. next step for me will be re-roofing and installing solar panels. i ahve a friend that has solar kits on one side of a gable roof and they get a check from progress energy every month, and pay ZERO dollars for electricity. it can be costly to have installed, but you can save a ton of money if you do the installation yourself, and you get a serious tax break (almost recoup your money) at the end of the year.
Just awesome man. I am trying to hard to get electricity bill down and I think you have shared very useful tips.. I will apply these tips for sure

Last edited:
avg about $150 a month. Built in 2010 though so well insulated etc... 1900 sq ft

About $120-150 a month depending on the time of year. Not bad for a classic Victorian house that was built in the 1890s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think mine averages about $250 or so a month. Have a 3000 sf house with a pool. The pool pump added about $100 per month. Air conditioners are the other energy drain. Furnaces and hot water heater are gas.

I pay between 75 and 150, the bill includes my water as well.

I would say on average my gas & electric bill is about $100-110 a month. I have a 2,200 square foot townhouse to heat and cool. I think having townhouses connected on either side of me blocks alot of wind for me and keeps the temperatures very consistent. Seeing some of these bills makes me realize I really have nothing to complain about when it comes to heating and cooling my place.

Anyone want to pay my electric bill from work. I pay almost $50,000/month for a 382,000 sq.ft. facility.

Our place is a 1700 Sq ft Townhouse two floors. We ALWAYS have the thermostat set at 68. The season doesnt matter it is always 68. I am lucky that I have a wife that likes it cooler in the house. That said our most expensive electric bill was $115. In the winter months it usually gets a good bit cheaper.

The town I live in are a bunch of crooks! lol Our 1500 sq ft home runs between $200 to $350 a month! HOW is it that up and down all the time! Something's up is what I think! Might need to look into solar or a wind turbine for crying out loud! lol

Our place is about 1800 square feet and our natural gas and electric are combined. I would say on average it is @$250. This last month $99.03! Amazing how little it is when you're not using heat or AC.

I have a 1800 sq. foot townhouse and my bill is always $106.

My 1600 sq ft home's electric bill is 150-200 a month depending on time of year. I have a palm tree in a room that has it's own light above it to survive ohio weather. That light is $30 a month to run. But it sure is a gorgeous plant. Plus it creates fresh oxygen. Win win in my book

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

OK seeing what some of you are paying maybe I have been too harsh on my wife. She does 3 wash loads a day. 2 dish loads. And whatever comes with a family of 6.

2600 sq ft average is

$120/mo. Electricity.
$100/mo. Natural Gas.
$80/mo. Water.
$400/mo. Property Taxes. :(

Back