THP Heading To Bandon Dunes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Next week I am heading to Bandon Dunes for a few days and multiple rounds of golf at this AMAZING golf resort. For those that don't know the place, here is a link.

http://www.bandondunesgolf.com/pages/golf/4.php

THP was one of four media outlets invited by adidas Golf to go out there and speak with the Wear in the World Guys as they finish up their around the world adventure.

I am excited to say the least and look forward to playing 2 straight days at their courses. As soon as I get my itinerary, I will update it here so everybody can see what will be involved.

Dunes6.jpg

What a great time! As if we need another reason to be jealous of you, JB! You'll have to sneak out to the sheep ranch!

That's awesome! Enjoy you time there, JB.

4 counts of indecent exposure... 2 counts of lewd, lascivious behavior, and one count - pure jealousy

John-C-McGinley-Wild-Hogs.19.jpg

Have a blast JB

EPIC! Pics are a must for those of us who are jealous *raises hand*

Wow! Those are bucket list type courses over there. I know you're there for work but please take some time to enjoy the surroundings. As everyone her that has posted or will post, I surely am jealous. Have fun!

JB, this is a wonderful opportunity for you and for THP media. a huge congrats are in order here!!! man, this is great news.

That place looks amazing. Congrats on the invite JB! Look forward to hearing about it

one question: do you need security? i'm big and available.....haha

Very cool JB, great news for THP media. I am sure you will have a blast.

JB Any Chance you have the time to find the Sheep ranch?
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?12728-Playing-the-Sheep-Farm&highlight=sheep+ranch
Rxgus and I geeked out about this place a couple of weeks ago. I think I found it on google maps, should be just up the road. If you can't I understand.
Can't wait to see the pics!

Unfortunately I am not there on vacation. We have a pretty rigid schedule laid out for us and thankfully that includes more than one round of golf.

If you get the chance...Play Pacific Dunes....it is just breath taking. Bandon Dunes and Bandon Trails aren't to shabby either. Haven't played the new 4th course there Old McDonald....but from what I hear in these neck of the woods...its awesome. Have a great time in the PAC NW!

Unfortunately I am not there on vacation. We have a pretty rigid schedule laid out for us and thankfully that includes more than one round of golf.

awwww so your stuck at work. Atleast work is Bandon Dunes. I believe the proper position to be in right now is feet up on the table and hands behind your head.
Pics!
My buddy has played all three (has the mcdonald course opened yet?) and he raved about them.

I am incredibly jealous, JB. Enjoy it. I am interested in your thoughts on the place.

Have a great time. I look forward to your write up.

Stay an extra day and experience the Sheep Ranch. Your inner Old Tom Morris won't regret it.

Stay an extra day and experience the Sheep Ranch. Your inner Old Tom Morris won't regret it.

I have a wonderful wife to get back to and a magazine that is coming out that same day. Not in the cards.

Next week I am heading to Bandon Dunes for a few days and multiple rounds of golf at this AMAZING golf resort. For those that don't know the place, here is a link.

http://www.bandondunesgolf.com/pages/golf/4.php

THP was one of four media outlets invited by adidas Golf to go out there and speak with the Wear in the World Guys as they finish up their around the world adventure.

I am excited to say the least and look forward to playing 2 straight days at their courses. As soon as I get my itinerary, I will update it here so everybody can see what will be involved.

Dunes6.jpg

That is so cool and awesome! Congrats to you and THP family.

that's awesome... not too far from me, but never made the trip down there. Hope you have a great time and be sure to take some pics

FYI, Sports Illustrated's Alan Shipnuck played all four courses in 1 day last week, also thought that was pretty cool

yeah that's a brutal "job" you have there...I don't know how you do it...lol

Anybody can trade anytime and pay for a magazine if they would like.

Anybody can trade anytime and pay for a magazine if they would like.

I'll trade! Now do I have to pay the 3.99 an issue or do I get the yearly subscription rate?

Back