Setho's trip to Calloway Country

You gents aren't too far from me, I might have to navigate my way down there sometime. I hope you guys do well in the tourney. As for JB making fun of your family tree, around these parts it's more like a family pole with splinters!

haha, your not too far, I would guess 5 hours or so, which isnt that bad

He has reached many a green with his driver on par 4's and 5's but they weren't usually on the hole he was playing. Oh, I'm in trouble now!!!

All right guys/gals back on topic now :D

Have fun boys! Seth, have fun meeting all of TC's cousin/nephews and sister/nieces! :D

He has reached many a green with his driver on par 4's and 5's but they weren't usually on the hole he was playing. Oh, I'm in trouble now!!!

Oh i do that all the time, yesterday I pulled a drive so badly I ended up two fairways over. Now that is an accomplishment. I am not proud of it but it is an accomplishment. :D

Looks as though SethO is crashing at mi Casa....I wonder if I should warn my wife???

Looks as though SethO is crashing at mi Casa....I wonder if I should warn my wife???

I think your sister/wife will be ok since Seth isn't a Calloway. :D

Seriously, first rule in marriage... always clear it up with the boss.

Nawwwww ol SethO is going to have a blast with the Calloway's! He stayed the entire weekend with us. SethO is a Happy Camper as long as you have a bucket size box of Gold Fish to nibble on :eek:)........Hmmm maybe a couple of cold ones on the side. Lot's of fun. You guys whup em up and git er done! "A" team on the field :cool:.....

She wont care anyway, she will just wanna know so she can clean the house. She is a great wife. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary yesterday!

I think your sister/wife will be ok since Seth isn't a Calloway. :D

Seriously, first rule in marriage... always clear it up with the boss.

Now that's TOO funny!!! hahaha lol......

I just saw this thread. I have spent all day driving back from Pensacola, FL. I am excited for this event. I am going to tell everyone that I am an out of town relative just to confuse all those mountain folk who would not get the concept of relatives from out of town.

Also, I can't outdrive One T so I won't even try.

I just saw this thread. I have spent all day driving back from Pensacola, FL. I am excited for this event. I am going to tell everyone that I am an out of town relative just to confuse all those mountain folk who would not get the concept of relatives from out of town.
Also, I can't outdrive One T so I won't even try.

zing!!!!

LoL @ OEM. That was pretty funny. Jarrett is much better looking than me though.

Which means I am very fugly.

hahahaha, I told my wife and she said (exact words) Me: "Hey, is it cool if Seth from THP crashes here for the weekend?" Her: "Why are you even asking, you know I dont give a SH*&"

I am wondering how you Calloways and cousin SethO did in your golf tournament this weekend? Did you have a great time and how was the course?

And was there any recreation of scenes from Deliverance?

Bahahahaha :laughing: lmao again!!!!!!!! Rhino, you and DooDue are TOO funny man LOL

Back