Taylormade Ladies Burner SuperLaunch Irons Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very positive review! Great review GG. Nice that we got positive and negative feedback on every part, and that's a good size of testing panel.

Thanks Paulo! The topline was an issue for some of the ladies because it really is quite thick but that did not phase me at all because the results I was getting from them was too good to be bothered by a silly topline.

twas a great review GG! and i agree, anyone who id distracted by the top line at address is kind of bizarre to me, i mean, who looks at the top line of a club when you're about to pull the trigger? i tend to watch the ball, but that's just me.

I'm used to a thin topline, and like it. But you're right GG, I could get used to anything that means the sort of results you were seeing!

I've been waiting for this review. Great job.

Sounds like a great set of irons that perform as advertised. Did you prefer these over the Ci9's GolferGal?

I've been waiting for this review. Great job.

Thanks!

Sounds like a great set of irons that perform as advertised. Did you prefer these over the Ci9's GolferGal?

It was actually the Wilson Staff Di9 Irons that I tested and yes I preferred these over the Di9s. For me it came down to forgiveness and the SuperLaunch are just more forgiving, at least for my game. Plus I hit these further and got better ball flight as well.

hawk asked exactly what I was going to ask... so I will tweak it a little bit. Did the Superlaunch irons feel lighter than the Wilson Staff Di9?

hawk asked exactly what I was going to ask... so I will tweak it a little bit. Did the Superlaunch irons feel lighter than the Wilson Staff Di9?

No, they feel heavier then the Wilson Staff Di9. Not by a lot but there is definitely a slight difference.

Great review GG!! Glad you found something that works for you! It's a great feeling!!

Awesome GG. Maybe these will take your game to that elusive next level?

Great review, and it comes at impeccable timing since I'm pondering a new set of irons and saw these at the golf store and have these on my radar :)

Awesome GG. Maybe these will take your game to that elusive next level?

At this point the only thing getting me to that next level is practice. These irons are great but they are not magic I still have to put some work into it...I hate to admit that too because it would be so much easier if they had some magical fairy dust in them that would help me make birdies all the time.

Great review GG, those clubs look interesting in the respect that they look like an i-brid. Also, I noticed on the Burner Superfast fairway woods, they have similar design schemes "minus" the purple.

Back