Greenbrier Classic (spoilers)

Uh oh, D.A. in trouble!

Are these courses a joke to these pros nowadays? 2-3 weeks in a row we have people trying for 59s, multiple people on the same day, lots of really low 60 scores in the last 2-4 weeks, it's just crazy. Makes it boring and disconnected for the regular people I believe.

I guess no hitters mean little any more because we have had a bunch this year as well.

Zing!

i still enjoy it. i think its pretty cool people going for 59's.

It's great to see such superb talent! I think 98 % of the folks in here would love to shoot 69 just one time......... On 18 holes now....

I guess no hitters mean little any more because we have had a bunch this year as well.

They are, because it is baseball.

I saw Overton hitting a superfast driver what is Boo hitting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoy seeing the guys go low. The shot making is amazing and it really shows the difference between us hackers and them.

amen to that!

I really enjoy seeing the guys go low. The shot making is amazing and it really shows the difference between us hackers and them.

he has about 3 "waggles" and foot movements before the swing then his head drops so far down when he swings, its crazy!

Boo is hitting the DST Launcher

he has about 3 "waggles" and foot movements before the swing then his head drops so far down when he swings, its crazy!

Boo is hitting the DST Launcher

You sure bout that? I could have sworn he tee'd off on number one with a monster XLS

You sure bout that? I could have sworn he tee'd off on number one with a monster XLS

Oh i thought i saw the dst white headcover on his 3 wood and driver and hybrid. I might be wrong though. Il see if i cant find it somewere but i know he is sponsored by cleveland for sure.

it might be the hi-bore. He was gaming that for a while, but i thought he switched to the DST

Golf Digest said it's a hibore XL. I just saw the crown of it when he tee'd off today and noticed it was flat. The hibore drivers have that look. The launcher is more rounded or traditional looking.

yup but i could not find a date/year from when that was updated.. But its looking more like the hi bore. I guess the hi-bore and dst have pretty close to the same white/blue headcover look?

im watching the re-run real quick to see of i cant see it.

All the pros put on new headcovers to promote product. Unless of course a headcover has some sort of sentimental value to it.
yup but i could not find a date/year from when that was updated.. But its looking more like the hi bore. I guess the hi-bore and dst have pretty close to the same white/blue headcover look?

im watching the re-run real quick to see of i cant see it.

Is Overton a mizuno irons only staffer? He uses a 2 ball putter and a superfast driver. It also looks like he was using Titleist wedges.

Thats cus they cracked down on the roids and they are all weaklings now hahaha How bout the cubs givin up 11 friggin hits in a row, with two outs and 2 strikes when the first came

Ben Crane looks good today. Love the purple shoes.

Alot of guys are playing really well this weekend.

Oops, Sergio re-gripped one too many times on that one.

Back