Cleveland Golf Survey - Help THP

It was pretty cool and we owe it all to you guys that make it happen.

That is a great idea and thank you.

your welcome, its the least I can do. I came to THP for help on voting for a friend of mine.

Took both of them for you boss!

I tried searching for more surveys on the zoomerang site and google but couldnt find any. did GC ever post for the Callaway one? I'm gonna have my wife do it from work and ask all her friends there and on facebook to as well. all my facebook friends are already THP members! :)

Got'er done. Go THP!

I tried searching for more surveys on the zoomerang site and google but couldnt find any. did GC ever post for the Callaway one? I'm gonna have my wife do it from work and ask all her friends there and on facebook to as well. all my facebook friends are already THP members! :)

I contacted Callaway and they said they did not have one that our contact new about. But it could be somewhere else that he was unaware of.

done and done!

Done!

THP FTW

Should this link be placed on the main page since SOOO much of the traffic to THP is by 'visitors' there?
It doesn't even need a "Please fill this out" plea involved with it, just a "Here is this Media Survey"

Just finished both surveys. Go team THP!!

Done and done. If only there was a copy/paste feature. :D

Done and done. And sent on.

Done and Done. Glad to help THP.

Steven

Thank you all that helped out with the survey. It means a lot to us and to see our names listed with some of the larger places like ESPN means the world to us. Its been a long journey and with the help of each forum member here, it will continue to be a journey. We have some INCREDIBLE plans for 2011 that you guys will go crazy about, so each and every vote helps make that a reality.

Thank you all that helped out with the survey. It means a lot to us and to see our names listed with some of the larger places like ESPN means the world to us. Its been a long journey and with the help of each forum member here, it will continue to be a journey. We have some INCREDIBLE plans for 2011 that you guys will go crazy about, so each and every vote helps make that a reality.

It is going to be cool to say that I got in during the early days. I will be glad to say that I was one of the original 700 members.

can we take it more than once?

edit: nevermind we cant. but i can take it again on my phone.

I forwarded it to my friends though, oh and coworkers. hehe

Done and done. Glad to be able to help THP.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Both done

Done and done!

Got them both done, glad to help!

Both done, always happy to support THP!

Back