Fall Outing Giveaway TICKETS!

We just ordered our prize wheel and it is going to make this thing a ton of fun for everybody.

We just ordered our prize wheel and it is going to make this thing a ton of fun for everybody.

The prize wheel is such a great idea! There is going to be a lot of excitement for one of the 6 (or 7 or 8 or 9) winners.

I am really excited about the wheel. That was all JB's idea and it was brilliant. Now we just need to find a raffle drum and we are good to go.

You realize that we can have so many other fun games besides the 'Let's Make a Deal' contest now right? Do I see a THP Game Show Channel in the future?
I am really excited about the wheel. That was all JB's idea and it was brilliant. Now we just need to find a raffle drum and we are good to go.

You realize that we can have so many other fun games besides the 'Let's Make a Deal' contest now right? Do I see a THP Game Show Channel in the future?

As we were brainstorming we did realize that the possiblities for new THP games are endless. You know this wheel will be done right....I got it personalized. I had to special order it.

As we were brainstorming we did realize that the possiblities for new THP games are endless. You know this wheel will be done right....I got it personalized. I had to special order it.

You need to buy an elegant gown like Vanna White and JB can wear a tux.

You need to buy an elegant gown like Vanna White and JB can wear a tux.

Or perhaps we should be comfortable and make everybody else where Tuxes. HEHE

That would be pretty funny actually. Calloway can wear the Vanna White dress.

No, we should all buy THP gear to wear so we get bonus raffle tix.... HA!

No, we should all buy THP gear to wear so we get bonus raffle tix.... HA!

I never thought I would say this line.

Spoiler
Thanks1974 is the voice of reason

you must have sun stroke.....you better lie down and let GG run things today haha
I never thought I would say this line.

Spoiler
Thanks1974 is the voice of reason

I think we go with "Let's Make a Deal meets Comic Con" sort of thing and we all dress in outlandish outfits for better luck getting picked! :banana:

I think we go with "Let's Make a Deal meets Comic Con" sort of thing and we all dress in outlandish outfits for better luck getting picked! :banana:

Someone can show up as a giant exclamation point and become the THP mascot!

Someone can dress up as the dancing banana :banana:

This is awesome, I cant(but I can) believe you guys ordered a darn game wheel. I love it!

hmmm, I wonder how many tickets Rhino has purchased

All of a sudden nights got real interesting at the THP compound lol
This is awesome, I cant(but I can) believe you guys ordered a darn game wheel. I love it!

Back