Big Brother 12 [SPOILER]

Sunday_Hacker

Release Your Inner Diablo
Reaction score
Handicap
ok besides spank and JL and myself does anyone else watch?

Me! Every once in a while.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

lol Matt tried to backdoor Brendan and Rachel and both got picked for the veto comp!

darn east coasters spoiling things!!!!!!

sorry lefty forget to add spoilers to the tag!

I watch it, but under protest, lol. Liz has her show's, that I put up with, and I have my show's, but she likes most of them, haha.

Is it me or is the hotness level of the women this season is medium to low? Bring back Janelle!

you guys can have this show and i'll keep the colony.....haha

lol yeah Janelle was a bad ass too!

Is it me or is the hotness level of the women this season is medium to low? Bring back Janelle!

lmao shorty!

That's funny because there's another gigantor on the site now and I was wondering if you just changed your screen name. :D

lol your on a roll spank!

i love when little people try to give big people sh*t, it just doesn't work as well, b/c honestly, there's no way you could make a foot stool out of me......haha

damnit Brendan won POV! great plan Matty! not!

i love when little people try to give big people sh*t, it just doesn't work as well, b/c honestly, there's no way you could make a foot stool out of me......haha

No I couldn't do that... but I can see the void where your balls used to be and there's a sign that says "If you find whatever used to belong here, please contact TC's wife at 555-555-5555." :D

No I couldn't do that... but I can see the void where your balls used to be and there's a sign that says "If you find whatever used to belong here, please contact TC's wife at 555-555-5555." :D

is that b/c you ate them?

is that b/c you ate them?

Nope, I heard you lost them to the one hooker in Asheville that just so happens to be your cousin too. Your brother cousin told me.

uhhh thanks for posting in the thread, but enough?

Nope, I heard you lost them to the one hooker in Asheville that just so happens to be your cousin too. Your brother cousin told me.

ooo, he was suppose to keep that a secret.

I don't know why Rachel and Kristen are getting all the "hot" hype, I think Britney beats them both by a mile.

Who do you guys think the long relationship is? I think Kathy is Brittany's mom.

same here JL, I also really liked Annie

I don't know why Rachel and Kristen are getting all the "hot" hype, I think Britney beats them both by a mile.

I think Kathy is either Britney or Krsitens mom. leaning towards Kristen

Who do you guys think the long relationship is? I think Kathy is Brittany's mom.

Back