Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about replacing my putter. I'm choosing between a Ping In-series or a Cleveland Bronze. Does anyone have any opinions between these two putter or any experience with either of them? Thanks!!!

I wasnt super impressed with certain Ping In series putters but some I did like. There a few to choose from so Im sure you could find one. But the Cleveland Brnz putters are pretty sweet for the price. Love the look of them and insert is nice too. Id change the ugly grip though

Let me know how that goes Seth. See if it messes with the flex any. :wink:

lmao!

So, setho how are you liking the new decades?

lmao!

So, setho how are you liking the new decades?

I have not put them on yet. I have other expenses that need taking care of. I don't know when I am going to get around to putting on the new decades.

The BRZ is a sweeeeeet putter. What style are you thinking about? I tested the BRZ1 and the wilson staff I have now for a long time before settling. The BRZ produces a really nice roll and I like the feel a lot. Felt more solid to me as far as inserts go but it was a good thing for me.
I was thinking about replacing my putter. I'm choosing between a Ping In-series or a Cleveland Bronze. Does anyone have any opinions between these two putter or any experience with either of them? Thanks!!!

You can always check out the Pre-Owned bin at your major golf stores. You can find some good stuff in there for cheap.

Absolutely love my Ping Inseries. The nano nickel insert is the best insert I have ever felt and gives instant feedback on all your putts. But if you're working with a tight budget the Cleveland Bronze is a nice choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on the opposite side of the fence in that I feel the iN series just feels okay and I dont care for the audible tone I get. I far prefer the looks of the BRZ series as well.

I wasnt super impressed with certain Ping In series putters but some I did like. There a few to choose from so Im sure you could find one. But the Cleveland Brnz putters are pretty sweet for the price. Love the look of them and insert is nice too. Id change the ugly grip though

Thanks!!! Those are the two putters that I've narrowed my choices to. Can't wait to see what I end up with...

I didn't realize that people were so cool on this site. This is the best golf forum/information site on the web!!!

Absolutely love my Ping Inseries. The nano nickel insert is the best insert I have ever felt and gives instant feedback on all your putts. But if you're working with a tight budget the Cleveland Bronze is a nice choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on the opposite side of the fence in that I feel the iN series just feels okay and I dont care for the audible tone I get. I far prefer the looks of the BRZ series as well.

Thanks!!! Those are the two putters that I've narrowed my choices to. Can't wait to see what I end up with...

I didn't realize that people were so cool on this site. This is the best golf forum/information site on the web!!!

put the x22 6 iron up against the Ci9 6 iron on the vector launch monitor today at golfusa. some pretty interesting stuff. launch angle was consistently a degree to two degress higher off the 22's, carry distance was almost identical, the Ci9 was about 2 yards longer on average, but the feel of the rifle's and the 22's just can't be beat right now.

the ci9's are still on the radar, i'm just not so sure that they are the better option for me right now.

put the x22 6 iron up against the Ci9 6 iron on the vector launch monitor today at golfusa. some pretty interesting stuff. launch angle was consistently a degree to two degress higher off the 22's, carry distance was almost identical, the Ci9 was about 2 yards longer on average, but the feel of the rifle's and the 22's just can't be beat right now.

the ci9's are still on the radar, i'm just not so sure that they are the better option for me right now.

awesome stuff TC.

what about rifles in the Ci9's??

My question would be why change if it is working?

simply suggesting something. why would you not ask the same thing to tc then instead of just me?

Did you not see the multiquote?

Did you not see the multiquote?

you said awesome stuff tc.

tc has been pondering these ci9's for a while now even though he is playing really really good with his current set up but yet you say the "why change if its working" comment to me?

tc has been pondering these ci9's for a while now even though he is playing really really good with his current set up but yet you say the "why change if its working" comment to me?

I give up!

Bridges, not to intervene here, but I think JB was saying to TC, why change if its working? not directing it to you so much but to you two as a whole. just my opinion

I give up!

i said nothing to you, i was commenting to tc only, making a suggestion and yet you call me out for some reason? I did not say a single word to you. and now you say i give up like im some kind of moron that doesnt understand.

Reactions: JB
Bridges, not to intervene here, but I think JB was saying to TC, why change if its working? not directing it to you so much but to you two as a whole. just my opinion

na man it was directed towards me.

no worries though one-t

Reactions: JB
i said nothing to you, i was commenting to tc only, making a suggestion and yet you call me out for some reason? I did not say a single word to you. and now you say i give up like im some kind of moron that doesnt understand.

woah! mis -understanding! read my last post

na man it was directed towards me.

no worries though one-t

I know you say no worries, I was just throwing in my 2 cents that I think you looked way too much into it. again, just my opinion. How about I just stay out of it

So, I'm pondering which prize I'm going to pick from the Wheel of OEM at the THP Outing Dinner if I win. I'm really liking the Mizuno irons, but everything else is so great I can't be sure. What are you all thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back