Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

haha yeah I heard that last night. I know shes gotta be holding back. Maybe for the finale she will come out of the closet as a guy and then blast her drive 335!! And then say "Beat that biatches"

LMAO :laughing:

Going to go watch these girls in action this weekend in Syracuse...by the looks of last nights show I should wear my hockey helmet!

A buddy has a free room at Turning Stone which is a short drive to the course...golf, gamble/drink, golf! Good weekend...

Going to go watch these girls in action this weekend in Syracuse...by the looks of last nights show I should wear my hockey helmet!

A buddy has a free room at Turning Stone which is a short drive to the course...golf, gamble/drink, golf! Good weekend...

Sounds like a great weekend. Enjoy!!!

I almost think they should have let the returning winners keep putting even though they were mathamatically out

it's just embarrasing that they couldn't hit the target one single time, 4 missed FW, 4 missed Greens, a couple missed putts

I almost think they should have let the returning winners keep putting even though they were mathamatically out

I was thinking the same thing.

Another great player leaves...Next to go will be Seema...that girl has been lucky and hardly played at all and is still in it!! None of the girls could hit in last night's epi...British guy and Stephanie like to state the obvious...DUH!!!

i can't stand the commentary. in fact, erin hates it so much she has to leave the room while i watch the show. she feels the same way as you GC, stating the obvious. there's some incredibly weak golfers left imo. once ryann went, i have to be honest, it's not the same. sarah brown has game, as does carling (whether you like her or not). seema can stay around, i don't mind looking at her. taryn sounds like a female version of boo weekley, and the little mexican chick is just scary. anyone who yells at their golf ball in spanglish is just intimidating.

that is wrong on so many levels OEM! but funny and maybe true!

haha yeah I heard that last night. I know shes gotta be holding back. Maybe for the finale she will come out of the closet as a guy and then blast her drive 335!! And then say "Beat that biatches"

I don't know who to root for now that Ryann is gone...maybe Carling or Sara Brown and that's about it :)

And the 3 past winners of Big Break...what have they been doing since they won?!?! They weren't impressive at all, I could've hit that drive shot :D

i can't stand the commentary. in fact, erin hates it so much she has to leave the room while i watch the show. she feels the same way as you GC, stating the obvious. there's some incredibly weak golfers left imo. once ryann went, i have to be honest, it's not the same. sarah brown has game, as does carling (whether you like her or not). seema can stay around, i don't mind looking at her. taryn sounds like a female version of boo weekley, and the little mexican chick is just scary. anyone who yells at their golf ball in spanglish is just intimidating.

I agree with Seema and I could have sworn that Taryn was a Calloway :laughing: I think I am going to start yelling at my ball in spanglish now.

That English guy needs to go. Where did they dig this guy up?

I agree with Seema and I could have sworn that Taryn was a Calloway :laughing: I think I am going to start yelling at my ball in spanglish now.

i wish taryn was a calloway!!!! we like to keep it in the family, hahaha

the english guy is a complete waste of commentary. he has as much personality as this piece of paper on my desk.

+1!!! haha Commentary just blows on the show. Lets just listen to the girls hiss at each other and talk trash, even if it is in spanglish.

i wish taryn was a calloway!!!! we like to keep it in the family, hahaha
the english guy is a complete waste of commentary. he has as much personality as this piece of paper on my desk.

Commentary is such a vital part of any reality show and this should has nearly been ruined by it. I am glad for Carling, Sarah, Seema and the red headed chick because they kept it interesting to me and now the red headed girl is gone.

+1!!! haha Commentary just blows on the show. Lets just listen to the girls hiss at each other and talk trash, even if it is in spanglish.

Maybe they should hire you and Thanks! How awesome would that be?

i have to agree setho, the commentary tends to make me not want to watch and the fact that who i consider the stronger golfers are getting the boot. there's no doubt that ryann had the goods! as far as the redheaded NC girl, she can play but just seemed that she wasn't all that into it. carling will be the winner imo, the girl just has it. she gets under the other girls skin and you just can't let that happen if you want to be competitive in this game. it's never about you vs. an opponent, it should always be you vs. the course, conditions, and the shot you have in front of you at the time.

i have to agree setho, the commentary tends to make me not want to watch and the fact that who i consider the stronger golfers are getting the boot. there's no doubt that ryann had the goods! as far as the redheaded NC girl, she can play but just seemed that she wasn't all that into it. carling will be the winner imo, the girl just has it. she gets under the other girls skin and you just can't let that happen if you want to be competitive in this game. it's never about you vs. an opponent, it should always be you vs. the course, conditions, and the shot you have in front of you at the time.

Pearls of wisdom from TC, I love it!

Pearls of wisdom from TC, I love it!

i aspire to one day make it into your signature with something profound and wise, hahaha

i aspire to one day make it into your signature with something profound and wise, hahaha

Your aspiration has come true!! Very nice.

Ok enough with the man love! This is about Seema and her game. haha.

im liking this season... so much better than the all dudes season

I think Taryn does good tonight based on the previews (Sara Brown saying "who are you Taryn!?").
Seema better be going home tonight, she's wayyyyy overdue.

Back