Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Whos excited for this??? I know I am!!

SO is this guy!!!

im ready! last year i played 4 leagues and it got crazy i won 2 of the 4, but il stick to one this year.

I'm psyched... let's get it on!

I hope noone picks Rex Grossman before me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never played fantasy football before. I might give it a try.

never played fantasy football before. I might give it a try.

It's not overly tough, but know once you start you'll be hooked!!!

what the details on this? I have played fantasy leagues for the last 15 years...would love to get in this one

I heard there's prizes? ;)

what the details on this? I have played fantasy leagues for the last 15 years...would love to get in this one

There are about 20 threads from last years league. The THP league last year had 16 teams which as most people that have done this know, is INCREDIBLY tough. This year there will be a few more rules about joining, because frankly last year, we had quite a few teams that were people that did not post on THP much and it took spots away from others that wanted to be a part of it and were active on the boards.

We do the draft VERY CLOSE to the season so rosters are set. Details will be up next month.

There are about 20 threads from last years league. The THP league last year had 16 teams which as most people that have done this know, is INCREDIBLY tough. This year there will be a few more rules about joining, because frankly last year, we had quite a few teams that were people that did not post on THP much and it took spots away from others that wanted to be a part of it and were active on the boards.

We do the draft VERY CLOSE to the season so rosters are set. Details will be up next month.

wow...16 teams? I have never played in a league with that many. well you definitely dont have to worry about me neglecting my team. I am obsessive over it...

Sweet!! Who the hell won last year I cant remember? Is he/she still around? I know JB was in it till the end but someone else won

What format does THP use? Yahoo? Espn? Nfl.com?

Sweet!! Who the hell won last year I cant remember? Is he/she still around? I know JB was in it till the end but someone else won

Blakehall won it. This year we are making some changes though. There will be a minimum post count required and each member will have to be an active member.

What format does THP use? Yahoo? Espn? Nfl.com?

ESPN

Blakehall won it. This year we are making some changes though. There will be a minimum post count required and each member will have to be an active member.

ESPN

My count is pretty low still... will the limit be triple digits?

Not sure yet. We will make the announcement soon.

Uh....that was team Newlywed that was the JB/GG duo. In fact I was way more obsessive about it then he was. We were in it until the end but then our entire team was hurt,stupid concussions! (I am kidding of course concussions are very serious) Let the trash talking begin!

Will there be teams? I have no idea how this stuff works!!

I'm in, I have to avenge last year's AWFUL showing. I'll warn you all now, I'm ready to kick some tail this year!!!

you're all in serious trouble. I have won 75% of the leagues I have played in. But there is always 2nd place to fight over...

Back