Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Carling replied to my post on Facebook, pretty cool!

Awesome Smallville. If she goes to the outing, I am there. I'd skip my cousins wedding for that and you know how much clam enjoys seeing folks get hitched.

Haha, that's awesome Smalls. Sooo, if Carling lurks maybe Sara does too!

Hello Sara, do you like cowboys? PM me! :fingers-crossed::smile-big:

smallville was the first carling fan and has been since the start. and I still haven't figured out why lol

I like her attitude. She seems to enjoy life!

I like her attitude. She seems to enjoy life!

ya I just like giving you a hard time. I'm sure she is different in person as far as the way the show makes her off to be but there is always a like and dislike in these shows so gotta pick one a raise hell about it lol

Smallville, how awesome!

That makes me like her that much more.

sad to see the NC girl go last night, but she just hit some shocking shots, in fact, the nerves and pressure must play a much bigger role than i'm assuming b/c for golfers at that level, they all seem to hit some pretty poor shots. i can't imagine taking 5 strokes to hole out from 160, that just doesn't make sense to me.

She is from Ohio, and according to Hawthorne Heights, Ohio is for lovers.

sad to see the NC girl go last night, but she just hit some shocking shots, in fact, the nerves and pressure must play a much bigger role than i'm assuming b/c for golfers at that level, they all seem to hit some pretty poor shots. i can't imagine taking 5 strokes to hole out from 160, that just doesn't make sense to me.

I agree TC, other than nerves I wouldn't have any explanation for those 5 from 160 yards.

I agree TC, other than nerves I wouldn't have any explanation for those 5 from 160 yards.

i mean, i'm not an all star golfer but some of the shots they miss just don't make them look all that good imo. i know that they are, and i'm sure that nerves play a huge role, but still. watching some of the shots from 50 yards out where they can't get within 40 feet is just odd to me.

i mean, i'm not an all star golfer but some of the shots they miss just don't make them look all that good imo. i know that they are, and i'm sure that nerves play a huge role, but still. watching some of the shots from 50 yards out where they can't get within 40 feet is just odd to me.

yeah man they hit some horrible shots!

yeah man they hit some horrible shots!

and it's not like they're cold or anything. half of the show's footage is of them on the practice range.

I saw the first part of this show for the first time last night. Those skirts were short. Did they play any golf? lol

Having a degree in engineering probably does not help reduce swing thoughts. I'd bet she over analyzed all the shots, acceleration, wind, humidity, etc.

I saw the first part of this show for the first time last night. Those skirts were short. Did they play any golf? lol

lol that's the reason I watch it twice!

and it's not like they're cold or anything. half of the show's footage is of them on the practice range.

I went to the futures event in hammond and asked the girls about that....They said they got 45 minutes to practice in the morning, and then hours could pass before they hit their first competitive shot. Also, they were not allowed to practice on their own, so they could very well hit 3 golf shots and be done for the entire day. This is like their 8th day on the island, with such little practice I bet they are getting a little rusty. I know I would be! Basically, I think its harder than it looks on tv. Did you guys know they have to sign a legal contract before every single challenge? Another time chomper for them after warm-up. I guess so the girls can't b*tch and sue if they get kicked off over some technicality.

Another great player leaves...Next to go will be Seema...that girl has been lucky and hardly played at all and is still in it!! None of the girls could hit in last night's epi...British guy and Stephanie like to state the obvious...DUH!!!

Another great player leaves...Next to go will be Seema...that girl has been lucky and hardly played at all and is still in it!! None of the girls could hit in last night's epi...British guy and Stephanie like to state the obvious...DUH!!!

Yes, Yes, and Yes. You are preaching to the choir GC. Seema hasn't seemed to proven herself at all, and I found myself saying what happened there, way to much last night. Hopefully it gets better.

No, Seema will get saved till the last episode then hit an errant shot that ricochets off a rock and in the hole to win the show! I mean, that's the way it's going so far. She has done absolutely nothing and it has taken away from the show quite a bit. The send/save cards this year are a complete joke and are the only reason she is still here.

lmao I couldnt TEAR myself away!! I think the one from Mexico is a guy

Lili looks like the Hulk about to rip out of his pants her skirts are so tight on her legs when she hits. It's amazing she doesnt' hit her driver 310 as stocky as she is. My favorite thing about her is she is always saying PARA to her golf ball. That's gonna be my new saying for a ball to stop. PARA PARA PARA

Lili looks like the Hulk about to rip out of his pants her skirts are so tight on her legs when she hits. It's amazing she doesnt' hit her driver 310 as stocky as she is. My favorite thing about her is she is always saying PARA to her golf ball. That's gonna be my new saying for a ball to stop. PARA PARA PARA

haha yeah I heard that last night. I know shes gotta be holding back. Maybe for the finale she will come out of the closet as a guy and then blast her drive 335!! And then say "Beat that biatches"

Don't get her angry... you wouldn't like Lili when she's angry. :D

It just irks me that Seema is still there. She is one lucky cat.

No, Seema will get saved till the last episode then hit an errant shot that ricochets off a rock and in the hole to win the show! I mean, that's the way it's going so far. She has done absolutely nothing and it has taken away from the show quite a bit. The send/save cards this year are a complete joke and are the only reason she is still here.[/QUOTE]

Lesson learned, I hope they don't include it in future seaons :nono:

Back