JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
not for me but thanks for the good review JK!

seemed like a good idea but it sounds like it came up a little short.

You know, I hate when I can't give good positive reviews on the things I review, but that's the way it goes I guess. I'm told to be unbiased and give my honest feedback and for this review it was just simply that it didn't work. I have reviewed 3 different models of these height setting tee thing-a-mbobs and haven't been crazy about any of them really, this Tee By The Numbers one definitely fell short of even the other models I reviewed.

I think we'd al rather have hones feedback then half-hearted stuff. besides, I think most of us could read between the lines to see what you would be getting at anyway so just be up front with it. good job P4B!
You know, I hate when I can't give good positive reviews on the things I review, but that's the way it goes I guess. I'm told to be unbiased and give my honest feedback and for this review it was just simply that it didn't work. I have reviewed 3 different models of these height setting tee thing-a-mbobs and haven't been crazy about any of them really, this Tee By The Numbers one definitely fell short of even the other models I reviewed.

Great review regardless P4B. It's kind of hard to understand how some products get to market at this level? Looks like nice packaging, distribution is all set up... someone went to a lot of trouble for a bunch of one time sales.

great to see a review that's clearly honest, when everything gets glowing reviews it makes the whole reviewing process much less useful to everyone

thanks for writing that up for us

• Admin
great to see a review that's clearly honest, when everything gets glowing reviews it makes the whole reviewing process much less useful to everyone

thanks for writing that up for us

That is the exact basis THP was started for.

Back