Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering? Or waiting on?

Waiting to see if they get a shipping confirmation. I bet theres some dude over in the warehouse scratching his head saying "wtf"

i just don't see this happening. first of all, i doubt that they have that many sets in stock and i really don't see them selling a set of TP's for that price. i hope it works out for you guys but i wouldn't bet my paycheck on it.

Yeah I seriously doubt it too. But I cant blame you for trying TC haha.

Yeah I seriously doubt it too. But I cant blame you for trying TC haha.

huh? i didn't try anything. i'd rather not have to work to get my 112 clams back.

Yeah I had to put my name in that hat, even if I end up with a 112 dollar gift certificate.. I have wanted those irons bad all year, just not for 900 big ones.

Yeah I had to put my name in that hat, even if I end up with a 112 dollar gift certificate.. I have wanted those irons bad all year, just not for 900 big ones.

i don't blame you at all. i would've done the same thing if i could've used them, they're on my radar big time too.

huh? i didn't try anything. i'd rather not have to work to get my 112 clams back.

And why not? IF it did work Ci9's are paid for along with new wedges and some scratch left over!

And why not? IF it did work Ci9's are paid for along with new wedges and some scratch left over!

true, but then the marketplace and ebay would be flooded with tp's for sale, thus creating more supply and less demand. simple economics to me. plus, i really don't think it's going to work out.

Guys we have a pretty big thread on this R9 TP thing, lets keep these posts in that thread. Thanks

Guys we have a pretty big thread on this R9 TP thing, lets keep these posts in that thread. Thanks

sorry dude!!

Does anyone have the Cleveland Niblick?
Was considering getting one but not really sure how much it will help my game...

new plan. gotta sell these r9 graphite's then buy some with kbs tour 90. no swap he didnt have any in stock but should not be out of pocket anything. so gunna sell then buy. then sell superfast 3w get it in stiff flex. then im stuck on the driver situation. do i go for a top shaft for the r9 or just buy the superfast driver? my mind is going cray lol

Hahahaha. Dude, it's gonna blow your mind until you get everything done.
new plan. gotta sell these r9 graphite's then buy some with kbs tour 90. no swap he didnt have any in stock but should not be out of pocket anything. so gunna sell then buy. then sell superfast 3w get it in stiff flex. then im stuck on the driver situation. do i go for a top shaft for the r9 or just buy the superfast driver? my mind is going cray lol

I went to Dick's and hit irons yesterday. I hit the R9's, X-24's, Machspeeds, VR Full Cavity, and the diablo edge. I didn't care for the x-24's at all, the offset and chunky look also didn't catch my eye and I hit them the worst out of the group. The other three were solid clubs for me with the machspeed being about 3-5 yards further and the Diablo right with it. The most accurate though were the R9's and VR irons. I also liked the look of both of these irons, both have a similar shape in my opinion with a fairly narrow sole for a GI set. The choice came down to price between the two, the Nikes have an amazing deal going on at $399 for the set so it was a no-brainer. I'll be picking my fitted set up next Wednesday. I had no intention of going Nike. I wanted the R9's to be so much better than the Vr's but it wasn't the case. I never thought I would own a set of Nike irons. I'll post picks when I get them.

Nike irons rule
I went to Dick's and hit irons yesterday. I hit the R9's, X-24's, Machspeeds, VR Full Cavity, and the diablo edge. I didn't care for the x-24's at all, the offset and chunky look also didn't catch my eye and I hit them the worst out of the group. The other three were solid clubs for me with the machspeed being about 3-5 yards further and the Diablo right with it. The most accurate though were the R9's and VR irons. I also liked the look of both of these irons, both have a similar shape in my opinion with a fairly narrow sole for a GI set. The choice came down to price between the two, the Nikes have an amazing deal going on at $399 for the set so it was a no-brainer. I'll be picking my fitted set up next Wednesday. I had no intention of going Nike. I wanted the R9's to be so much better than the Vr's but it wasn't the case. I never thought I would own a set of Nike irons. I'll post picks when I get them.

Says the man with a picture of Nikes number one as his avatar lol. jk man. Nice pickup! I played Sunday with a guy who was gaming the same irons. He hit them very very well and was very happy with them. Sharp looking sticks too!

That is awesome to hear. I loved the VR's when I tried them. If they had that deal then I would have done the same!

Check out the cleveland BP's

Are you sure you don't want to come to the outing? Your head will explode once you hear all of us talking about all the gear and how we got to demo all of them.

Are you sure you don't want to come to the outing? Your head will explode once you hear all of us talking about all the gear and how we got to demo all of them.

oh trust me i want to real bad! just not good timing right now. got a lot of stuff going on with my parents. (divorce)

but i cant wait to hear about it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back