Miyazaki C. Kua Contest WINNERS!!!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This was a really fun contest and the winners will be getting the experience of a lifetime by having the opportunity to speak directly with a true shaft expert, Tim Gillis.

So without further ado the winners are:

Sacul1573! Congratulations!!! Here were his answers:

1. Jerry Kelly and John Rollins
2. 59 grams, yellow and black
3. 6655, I’m right between a stiff and regular, little heavier towards a stiff flex

The second winner is adwillingham!!! Congratulations!!! Here were his answers:

1) Jerry Kelly and John Rollins
2) 59 Grams, Yellow shaft, black, and white C. Kua artwork
3) I would guess that my international flex code would be 3566...meaning a shaft that carries a soft stiff flex butt end (because I normally fall right around the swing speed transition between a stiff and regular flex), yet has a stiffer tip to help me with a lower trajectory since I hit the ball high with my driver.

Oh well. Maybe next time. Congats guys!

congrats Sacual and Ad! your gonna love those shafts!

Congrats guys!! I'm super jealous!!

Oh this is ironic. I played a round with AD this morning and he said that he wanted a Miyazaki shaft.

Congrats to both winners!

Good job guys! Enjoy!

Congrats to both of you! Thanks THP and Miyazaki :)

Congrats Guys...thanks again THP and Miyazaki! I guess I gotta keep saving my pennies for my own Miyazaki.

Just a reminder to everybody. We will have a good amount of both the new Miyazaki C. Kua as well as the Kusala line at the THP FL Golf Outing and Demo Day in a couple of months.

I'll pay for the shaft I just wanna talk to Tim!

I'll pay for the shaft I just wanna talk to Tim!

I cant blame you there. He is going to be on our radio show again soon, and you will be able to submit questions there as well. Not the same, but still its something. We hopefully will be able to do another one of these contests VERY soon.

Oh this is ironic. I played a round with AD this morning and he said that he wanted a Miyazaki shaft.

Congrats to both winners!

Wow, I am excited!!! Actually the consensus between me and Seth was how poorly suited the stock shaft in the Diablo Edge was for me. Thanks for this outstanding contest...I cannot wait.

your gonna love it in your Edge Ad! congrats again!

Congrats guys, thats a great score for sure!

Congrats sacul and AD!

yeah! congrats guys! i think you both will find so much good out of winning this contest, between speaking with tim and putting a miyazaki in your clubs. i hope you find some wonderful success with whatever setup you both go with.

Congrats on the win guys! I am so jealous... a Miyazuki shaft and talking to Tim to get a better fit!! WOW way to go THP and Miyazaki on a great contest.

Congrats guy's. Way to go and thanks THP/Miyazaki!

Back