But they proved everyone wrong by sayong "cast" can be for everybody because no one will know the difference anyways

There are some out there that will "only" play forged clubs(or so they say). I know a few people like that. By offereing a forged iron they can attract new and more buyers.

hey JB with ping coming out with a true forged club do you think other companies that haven't released one this year (Taylormade) will come out with a set

hey JB with ping coming out with a true forged club do you think other companies that haven't released one this year (Taylormade) will come out with a set

Yes. No question about it. And perhaps even within a year.

Wow those are HOT! Except I just feel they change the cavity of it every year and left everything else the same.

i read today that Hunter Mahan wanted to put the s56's in his bag around the Phoenix Open, but the USGA hadn't approved them yet. JB do you know if he has them in the bag this week? Has he used them the past few tournys? I would find it strange for a tour player to change equipment the week of a major.

i read today that Hunter Mahan wanted to put the s56's in his bag around the Phoenix Open, but the USGA hadn't approved them yet. JB do you know if he has them in the bag this week? Has he used them the past few tournys? I would find it strange for a tour player to change equipment the week of a major.

Straight from the Darrel Survey on his last two tournaments. His equipment has not changed.

MAHAN, HUNTER PING (3-9; S57) PING (1; RAPTURE V2; 10.5; (TITA))
PING (3; I15; 15.5; (M))
PING (HYBR; I15; 17.0; (M))

But they proved everyone wrong by sayong "cast" can be for everybody because no one will know the difference anyways

Ping made those irons strictly for the forged snobs in japan until a few of the snobs here started whining about japan getting the "good" stuff. As long as the best players stick with forged then there will be a demand for it, even though it really makes no difference other than maybe sound.

I only hit irons where both the head and shaft are forged from a single piece of metal. I also only used forged grips.

Lol....

I like the look of ping irons and really like the look of these. I'm not a big fan of the feel but it could just be because I'm not that good to where I can get a good hit on em haha.

I only hit irons where both the head and shaft are forged from a single piece of metal. I also only used forged grips.

Back