RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
So after looking through the glove thread I am inspired to get a new glove. I have NEVER been one to pick a glove based on asthetics but I LOVE argyle and LOVE the look of Pow Golf gloves.

I have a funny question and please don't mock me for it but...

I wear a size M or M Caduet men's glove. Overall I have very small hands for a guy (7 inches top to bottom, size 7 ring). What is the female glove equivalent to a man's M or M Caduet. I really like the styling of one of the gloves and I am (gulp) willing to try a womans glove to see if I get a better fit.

Any ladies wear a mans glove? Any guys wear a ladies glove?
My best guess is that the ladies L should fit but without seeing one in person I am not sure. I haven't been able to find a sizing chart online- though I am continuing to look!

Thanks!

I wear mens gloves and absolutely love the POW gloves. Do they make one you want only in the womens line?

I wear mens gloves and absolutely love the POW gloves. Do they make one you want only in the womens line?

Admitting guilt here...

I love this glove which is a male glove
product_thumb.php

BUT... I can't wear that with anything brown (which I wear a lot of). So I was looking at other gloves and found these girls only gloves
product_thumb.php

They have these as guys, but I honestly don't like the colors as well
product_thumb.php

You guys are welcome to my man card :(

If it fits, who would know. I woulld play ladies clubs gladly if they made me better.

If it fits, who would know.

I know!
I was just wondering if anyone here knew an approximate size conversion. I am expecting there are a couple females here that have used guys gloves before.

I'm sorry but this thread is amazing.

I'll choose to take that as a complement. :act-up:

You also may be slightly underestimating my love of argyle.

When we were in college I took Jenns driver to a real short course that I played with my buddies. I swung as easy as I could and hit the ball 220 down the middle every time. Won a bunch of skins that day.

i have the medium large Pow glove and its amazing if you want any more pics let me know honestly they run a touch small so if you think you can fit in a xsmall of anyone else i would give there small a try it will flex to fit you and they are really comfortable

I say ask the store that you are buying POW from. 13thgreen most likely.

Just the way you posed the question was amazing. Its definately a compliment.

Seem's pretty amazing that I had never heard of POW gloves. Man I love this place. I have smallish hands as well gus, but a huge heart, lol.

the first time i ever heard of them was when JB's package arrived at my house

the first time i ever heard of them was when JB's package arrived at my house

You lucky dog.

My bank account is SHOT right now but I am going to get a black pair as soon as I have cash. If I like them I may order 10 and be done with gloves for a long while. Still need something else when I wear brown based outfits....

its great it was really lightweight and comfortable once it settled a little

I have worn a ladies glove, i think it was a medium, because they were out of mens small. I can wear medium but i prefer them super tight, like cutting off circultion almost. I have really skinny fingers so if they fit my hand ok then thry bunch up in the fingers so i like em tight on my hand and then they fit well on my fingers. I have hands like a 12 year old girl.

I wear a ladies medium and a men's small fits me!

I wear mens small or cadet XL depending on the glove. My hand is 6" long (middle finger 3", thumb 1 3/4") and ladies XL gloves are tight on me in the palm but just right in fingers.

And I love that glove you are looking at! Let me know how it fits you because I may need to pick up one. I've been oogling an argyle cart bag so I understand completely the love of argyle.

those are interesting looking gloves... I might have to give them a try... :)

good luck finding the right one for yah...

Don't buy gloves based on the marked size. You really need to put them on your hand to see if its a good fit or not. It seems to me that the patterns that the manufacturers use as a template for cutting the leather must be all over the map when compared to each other for any one specific size.

Hey JB, just an idea, maybe you could have GG try on a mens glove and the corrisponding womens glove.( just not on her bday) :)

I wear a ladies medium and a men's small fits me!

I wear mens small or cadet XL depending on the glove. My hand is 6" long (middle finger 3", thumb 1 3/4") and ladies XL gloves are tight on me in the palm but just right in fingers.

And I love that glove you are looking at! Let me know how it fits you because I may need to pick up one. I've been oogling an argyle cart bag so I understand completely the love of argyle.

Well, nevermind my last post, I think these answers should help....Thanks ladies!!

Back