Hey look....Its the new guy!

SLOgolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
highhhh
Hey everyone. Ive just been cruisin through the forums lately and I finally decided to register make some posts. Ive gotten hooked on golf lately after a quite a long break. I had a few lessons when i was 9 or 10 years old, hit at the range quite a bit but didnt really ever get on the course too much. Im now in college and going to Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo. I decided to buy set for $50 (Nitro Powershot? lol) last year and ive had a blast playing out on the course with my buddies. The last handful of times ive played, i hit consistently in the 90's and the last time i went i finally hit a 86. I think thats what got me truly hooked on the game; actually seeing some improvement and consistency. See everyone around in the forums!

P.S. - I pulled the trigger on some new irons today...pretty stoked! :D

welcome! let's see some pics of the new sticks!

welcome SLO! what did you buy?

Welcome to THP.

welcome aboard SLO!

Welcome to THP, SLO!

Enjoy your new sticks Slo! It's going to be Christmas in July huh :eek:)?

Welcome to the Paradise, SLO!

Welcome to THP Slo. Your at the right place to grow your game with the rest of us. Sounds like yours is coming on strong, I can't wait to see the new sticks.

Unfortunately, this next week will be the worst time ever....I have to wait for them to come to my doorstep! lol I actually just when to my local GG and I went in there really wanting to hit the MX-300. The guy helping me out was super nice. I was able to hit the MX-300, MP-52, MP-58, Adams ProBlack...CB1?, and Titleist CB....710s?. After hitting them all....ALOT. I just loved the MP-52s and thats what got today! I also loved the ProBlacks but they were too pricey... they also looked pretty "bladey" but they felt really good.

nice set of sticks you got coming. good luck with them, and better luck with the anticipation of getting them, haha

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! So what new sticks did you pick up?

Enjoy your new sticks Slo! It's going to be Christmas in July huh :eek:)?

Thats the thinking :D its too hot around here anyways! (im currently back at home near Sacramento and im dying from this 100 degree nonsense haha)

Hello and :weclome: YAY!! We have another Californian amongst us :)

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Unfortunately, this next week will be the worst time ever....I have to wait for them to come to my doorstep! lol I actually just when to my local GG and I went in there really wanting to hit the MX-300. The guy helping me out was super nice. I was able to hit the MX-300, MP-52, MP-58, Adams ProBlack...CB1?, and Titleist CB....710s?. After hitting them all....ALOT. I just loved the MP-52s and thats what got today! I also loved the ProBlacks but they were too pricey... they also looked pretty "bladey" but they felt really good.

Welcome to THP!! Always nice to meet someone else out there with Mizunos in the bag. The MP-52s are really nice clubs.

Back