British Open Championship [Spoilers]

Well, I was hoping for an 80, but can settle for a 76 for JD. At least we wont have to see too much of him tomorrow.

ya but no one went under par after the wind delay. and the average score was just over 77. so id say going 4 over in those conditions is still pretty good considering what other people have done. not rooting for jd by any means but not really rooting against him either. its kinda like i dont really care what he shoots just want to see some good golf. i just would not classify that as a bad round considering the wind and the scores that are being put up because of it.

These conditions are nuts but then again it is what makes The Open what it is and should be.

ya but no one went under par after the wind delay. and the average score was just over 77. so id say going 4 over in those conditions is still pretty good considering what other people have done. not rooting for jd by any means but not really rooting against him either. its kinda like i dont really care what he shoots just want to see some good golf. i just would not classify that as a bad round considering the wind and the scores that are being put up because of it.

76 is 76. He was in the top 5 and now he is barely top 30. He got the better weather yesterday and the worse today. That is how it works. You may not care, but I do. I want the guy to fall flatter than anybody in the tournament. His suing a childrens charity because his other case was thrown out is sickening!!!!

Thank Goodness the PGA National Resort and the Charities surrounding them are standing up to his nonsense.

76 is 76. He was in the top 5 and now he is barely top 30. He got the better weather yesterday and the worse today. That is how it works. You may not care, but I do. I want the guy to fall flatter than anybody in the tournament. His suing a childrens charity because his other case was thrown out is sickening!!!!

Thank Goodness the PGA National Resort and the Charities surrounding them are standing up to his nonsense.

He is still suing the honda classic right? blaming a rib injury on his lack of earnings for the past few years

ya and a 76 in 25-40 mph winds is good. but thats my opinion.
i did not say anything about his off the course actions. and yes i agree it is sickening that he did that. but only talking about on the course stuff though, and said that i wanted to see some good golf, because i did not want to start the whole off the course JD stuff.

He is still suing the honda classic right? blaming a rib injury on his lack of earnings for the past few years

Yup. But because the case is not moving fast enough, he has added the childrens charity to the lawsuit. Disgusting human being. There is a thread on it here somewhere with quotes from people that were there.

I am thinking that JD is not on JB's Christmas card list!!!

Id be afraid he would get a paper cut and then sue me for lack of earnings.

Is it bad if I had 2 breakfasts today?

Eat Brunch for Dinner and Spaghetti for breakfast tomorrow and you should be good as new.

Can he switch it out mid tournament?

Of course, he just wouldn't be able to do it mid round unless it's some kind of mechanical type error.

ya he can, they were saying he would be the first to every do it an win an open(if he wins)

i think he should switch back to the scotty. then maybe try the method out some more over the next week or so, but right now its just not working for him.

Are people forgetting just how bad he was with his last putter the last few tournaments.

Are people forgetting just how bad he was with his last putter the last few tournaments.

i was thinking the same thing. How quickly his past poor putting performances are forgotten.

anyone remember the 67 he shot yesterday with it?

i was thinking the same thing. How quickly his past poor putting performances are forgotten.

anyone remember the 67 he shot yesterday with it?

Its funny, he changed putters because his last few tourneys have been absolutely dreadful with the putter. But now that he has changed, people want to blame the new one for not making him the putter he was 5 years ago.

Yeah.. I think for him whatever putter he has wont fix whatever is wrong with his putting. Personally I think its mental for him. But the Method maybe a better putter for him overall and I say let the weekend play out.
Its funny, he changed putters because his last few tourneys have been absolutely dreadful with the putter. But now that he has changed, people want to blame the new one for not making him the putter he was 5 years ago.

im in no way blaming the new putter for him not being the putter he was 5 years ago. he just did not look comfortable with it today or yesterday. so i figured he would give it the boot and go with the one he won millions of dollars with to try and win this thing instead of a new putter he was trying to figure out.

Man. NO ONE under par after the delay. There's weather determining an outcome for you. Anyone heard if the earlier starters are going to get the same break tomorrow?

Back