What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I liked my Wilson fybrid 5 wood so much I ordered the matching 3 wood for 50 bucks. So I got both for $80.00 total, I hope I like the 3 as much as the 5, but for $80.00 for two brand new clubs you really can not go wrong.

excellent deal bpipe!

Glove
Rain Gloves
Sleeve of Bridgestone e5
Sleeve of Bridgestone B330RXS
Sleeve of Srizon Z-Star Yellow

Hunting for a new ball to love...

So far I was ambivalent about the e5, haven't hit the B330, and fell in love with the Z-Star on my first drive... I only used it for two holes, but dang...

A Daphnes sock monkey head cover for the wife and a led golf ball for me. Went to my first Golf Galaxy store in Charlotte and I can honestly say I was not impressed.

A Daphnes sock monkey head cover for the wife and a led golf ball for me. Went to my first Golf Galaxy store in Charlotte and I can honestly say I was not impressed.

which one in Charlotte...there are two in that area, one is a little better than the other. At least I thought so.

Traded in the 37 Niblick and a couple other clubs I couldn't sell at GG and got the missing link CG15 60* 1-Dot wedge in black satin for 20.00, I couldn't say no!

The wedges are now re-vamped as have been the driver and woods/hybrids. I have to muster the willpower to leave the irons alone!

5 dozen Srixon AD-333's from loastgolfballs.

They may not be as soft as the e6's or Tx4's I've been playing...but I love these golf balls, back to old reliable, two-piece or not.

The iz is a pretty solid stick. I played with it for a round at the last outing. Hope it works out for you!

Just ordered a TaylorMade SuperFast Driver at 9.5 and stiff......Can not wait for it to arrive but of course its expected to arrive a day after my League night.

OOOOHHHHH. Get a good deal on it?
ya got a pretty good deal.

You were in heat for that V2, huh bridges? :D
Happy pin hunting!

dude i was lol i just could not take it anymore. tired of always guessing. and i use the range a whole lot so i knew i could use it there also!
il have yardages to everything by time this year is over :D

2 Dz Bridgestone B330's

nice pickup bridges

2010 Fybrid Heavy Sole 3W and 19.5FY came in the mail today and may I say.... :bulgy-eyes:

I know they were good looking (IMO) from having the 4HY but dang (I loved the 09's but WOW)! The 3W especially is going to be SO much better off the turf for my than the Dymo2 was because of the profile and flatter sole....and the heft!

Only question now is to re-shaft or not or give the Axiv's that are in them a shot. Pic's will come Monday, the other two wedges should be in then and the bag will be complete minus the Lajosi putter! Pics then.

sweet jman, looking forward to your thoughts about the 3 wood

sweet jman, looking forward to your thoughts about the 3 wood

Me too, haha. Last run-in with a 3-Wood was not good.

But, I was shooting in the 100's then, not the low 80's....it'll be a mental thing methinks.

new adidas belt the three stripes one you can mix and match all black for both belt and buckle also got a three iron for my set some of the courses were playing this week are right on the water and its windy so to keep the ball down a little bit

Me too, haha. Last run-in with a 3-Wood was not good.

But, I was shooting in the 100's then, not the low 80's....it'll be a mental thing methinks.

Jman, You havent been using a 3 wood?? Did you just jump from driver to 5 wood or straight into a driving iron?

Oh I forgot to mention I bought 1box of Bridgestone 330 rxs. Curious to serif I can get similar results to some of the other thp members....switching from the E6's

Divot_HAVEN said:
Jman, You havent been using a 3 wood?? Did you just jump from driver to 5 wood or straight into a driving iron?

I've been playing a Nike dymo2 4w (16.5) until now, the 4 really helped my game alot when I went to it for sure, just needed a model better off the turf.

Graman S95-H hybrid shaft for my 19.5FY from Ken at victory custom for 50, AWESOME hybrid shaft cheap.

The old Harrison Saga 70 is frying cut down for the 3 wood too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back