Any THPers from Southern Tier of New York ?

chuck_w

Reaction score
Handicap
high
I know there at least a couple of fellow THPers from the Binghamton, NY area. My home course is
Shepard Hills Country Club in Waverly, NY (although I live in Pennsylvania).

I have one golf buddy I get together with every couple of weeks, but I would like to meet more guys to
golf with.

I am a 52 year old high handicapper, but am improving. Let me know by private message if you mould like
a golf partner sometime.

Chuck, funny you said that...couldbeu and I were talking just yesterday about getting a THP foursome together sometime soon.

Feel free to PM anytime, I have a pretty flexible schedule and can usually golf mornings Sunday-Wednesday. I'm usually at CPC but am always up for trying someplace new.

well shoot Im just a bit too far away :disapointed:

Chuck, funny you said that...couldbeu and I were talking just yesterday about getting a THP foursome together sometime soon.

Feel free to PM anytime, I have a pretty flexible schedule and can usually golf mornings Sunday-Wednesday. I'm usually at CPC but am always up for trying someplace new.

Chuck, you can PM me anytime as well... I'm pretty much restricted to Sundays at this point, because of my work and I have a daughter that's about to turn 2. I'm at Genny most of the time, which is a fun course to play for all skill levels.

jcuray is another member in the Binghamton area as well...

hey chuck! i'm originally from endicott but now living in denver. hoping to be back out that way in september. i know winter starts mid-september but if it's all good i'd be up for a round.

i sure miss spiedies.

- joe

Well guys, I was looking forward to getting together sometime soon but I'm probably done for the year. Broke my arm today, cast for 6-8 weeks and who knows how much pt after that until I can swing again. Maybe in the fall, depending on when it gets cold...let's hope for a late winter.

MF - Sorry to hear that... Good news is that the past few years I've played into November... I remember having the week before Thanksgiving off last year and I played ~100 holes of golf.

Hope you get better buddy!

Thanks man, it was a clean break and I shouldn't need surgery but I'm off to the ortho in a bit to see what he has to say.

I'm hoping to be back by mid Sept. I also played into November last year...hello fall specials!

Back