some current favorites:

Dogfish Palo Santo Marron
Furthermore Three Feet Deep
Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard
Lancaster Lancastrator Doppelbock

I've had it, it's a good solid chocolate stout, not too heavy on the roasted malts so it's smooth.

Thanks chilly, I've looked for it, but not found it around here yet. It looks delicious.

Drank my last sixpack of Troegs Nugget Nectar this weekend, it's my favorite hoppy beer and a seasonal, so a long wait for February when I get some more.

Drank my last sixpack of Troegs Nugget Nectar this weekend, it's my favorite hoppy beer and a seasonal, so a long wait for February when I get some more.

good stuff. local place has had it on draft lately. its usually available to the end of march so you should be able to find some more if you act quickly.

Local places have been sold out for awhile, my only hope is they get a second batch in. No use in buying too much in bulk, it mellows out after a couple months as I found last year. I'd love to be able to get it in a draft.

They say everythings bigger in Texas?

Well this is what you call a Canadians basement

6fd3f574.jpg

I am a big Sam Adams fan, the Boston Lager and the Winter Lager are personal favorites.

Great Lakes Brewery, based out of Cleveland here, makes some great ones also, the Edmund Fitzgerald and Elliot Ness being my favorite two. Their Christmas Ale is pretty awesome also.

I'm over a year out on this reply haha, but I love Dortmunder Gold by great lakes... If I ever splurge on a beer, it would be that. I usually have a 12 pack of bud light in the fridge, because any beer is a good beer... as long as it isn't Natty light.

Had some Sam Adams Imperial series sunday night, and they were awesome, I had never seem a four pack of bottles before, very cool. I will be sure to keep trying the different varieties.

Had some Sam Adams Imperial series sunday night, and they were awesome, I had never seem a four pack of bottles before, very cool. I will be sure to keep trying the different varieties.

Which one did you have? I havnt tried any yet but want to sample the Stout. The only other beers i have seen in 4-packs locally is the Dogfish Head minute IPA's.

Which one did you have? I havnt tried any yet but want to sample the Stout. The only other beers i have seen in 4-packs locally is the Dogfish Head minute IPA's.

It was the Imperial White, here's a link to it on Sam Adams website:
Sam Adams Imperial White

It was really good.

I'm boring, just plain ol budwieser and budlight for me. Sam Adams, how can you guys drink that mess?!

no Sam Adams fan but I feel the same way about these two! :D

I'm boring, just plain ol budwieser and budlight for me. Sam Adams, how can you guys drink that mess?!

Sam Adams is as common/domestic as I like to have. Microbrews are the way to go! I drink quality, not quantity anymore.

lol...yeah if some of you think sam adams is hardcore you would really hate the craft beers I normally drink. Definitely not for the faint-hearted

they're all good in their own way.......as I've said before my three favorites are can, bottle, and keg and not necessarily in that order.
This weekend I saw some Singha and got some in memory of a Thai friend. I like it but my Bud Light drinking buddie only managed a couple of sips. I just can't limit myself to one beer like that. I enjoyed some PBR with a buddie when I had him changing out my a/c blower motor last week. It's ALL good.

just had a red hook seasonal called slim chance it was pretty good

what I have been drinking this month so far...

Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA
Voodoo 4 Seasons IPA
Left Coast Hop Juice Double IPA
Great Divide Choc Oak Aged Yeti
Heavy Seas Smoke On The Water Imperial Smoked Porter
Bear Republic Racer 5
Speakeasy Double Daddy IPA

no wonder I never have any money...but life is too short to drink mediocre beer

I just found a COORS LIGHT mini keg. It is a plastic 5.7 liter keg that has its own co2 cartridge to help dispense it. Fits in your fridge and stays good for 30 days. I think it might be gone in 2. Only 17 clams at the Food City in beautiful Gatlinburg TN.

I just found a COORS LIGHT mini keg. It is a plastic 5.7 liter keg that has its own co2 cartridge to help dispense it. Fits in your fridge and stays good for 30 days. I think it might be gone in 2. Only 17 clams at the Food City in beautiful Gatlinburg TN.
they are trying to follow what Heineken did...read that they sell more of the little kegs than anything else. and it costs a 15% premium over cans/bottles...

I'm a Miller Genuine Draft guy and really wish they would come out with something like this too

Back