The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spank just sent me this via pm and i though it was hilarious. we were discussing golf bags:

Maybe you should get that Sasquatch bag so when someone sees it, they'll think it's your nickname or something and tell you, "Thanks for the heads up Captain Obvious."

so setho will be coming up to my neck of the woods for a tournament on august 7th. he'll be playing with my brother, uncle daddy, and myself. i told him he'd be an honorary calloway for the weekend and here's his response (it cracked me up)

I am part of the family pole! It is an honor.

I am on facebook just about every time I'm on THP. Great way to stay in touch with friends.

It's early here on the right coast and I'm up watching golf. I'll take a page from Danny Glover, "I'm getting to old for this :poop:"

lol well said Spank
It's early here on the right coast and I'm up watching golf. I'll take a page from Danny Glover, "I'm getting to old for this :poop:"

i just taped my hyperextended fingers and tried a few swings... i feel like tiger now... but it feels really weird since my finger cant bend now

i just taped my hyperextended fingers and tried a few swings... i feel like tiger now... but it feels really weird since my finger cant bend now

You should go to a Perkins and test this theory out. Let me know how you make out. :D

lmao amen brotha

Perkins is Tiger's place for picking up randoms.

Should I have said the gratuity? lol

dont worry... i have a roll of shiny new nickels... one by one that should last me all night... tiger style... thats how i roll!(pun intended)

pace your self bogey, dont be shy to ask one to make change for a nickel!

Make sure to be stingy on the tip! That's his secret to success. hehe

I feel right at home just like the old OEM thread lol

This is the new home of the (banter) OEM thread. We've just been waiting for you to show up. ha

lol you could always go to the bank and ask for shiney ones!

then that would last me a week! hahaha... too bad pennies arent as shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back