[activate bridges voice]

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
well, since ol' gray's going under the knife soon i feel as though it's time to pay homage to another THP forum member in only one way that i know how: [activate] style!

bridges, you're a sport dude, and i am only pursuing this b/c i think you'll have a laugh and hopefully join right in there with me!!!! and now that the OEM kevin thread has moved on to its infinite stickiness,

this is just for you man!!!

Spoiler
[activate bridges voice]

i prolly wud like the TM SF 3w mo' cuz it's a lol beast imo! u shud EPICALLY lmao!

[deactivate bridges voice]

lmfao!! :laughing:

hey TC, heres Bridges idol below to go along with his new epic voice! :act-up:

larry-the-cable-guy-cartoon-larry-the-cable-guy-80342_360_500.jpg

(activate bridges voice)

Holy cow man! I was prolly hitting that thang 300 yards out in the pasture! It would have been epic if I had hit a cow!

(deactivate bridges voice)

(activate bridges voice)

Holy cow man! I was prolly hitting that thang 300 yards out in the pasture! It would have been epic if I had hit a cow!

nice one!!!

[activate bridges voice]

u prolly will like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-TaylorMade-...md=ViewItem&pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item20b1ffe7f0

nah, i wud prolly check this one out if i wus u:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TaylorMade-BURN...md=ViewItem&pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item5888a5d41e

idk, prolly jus find ur own, lol

[deactivate bridges voice]

(activate bridges voice)

Them ducks I been feeding at the golf course are sure nuff following me around now ya hear!

i aim to please!!

son of a. i just saw this. lol

hahaha thats good stuff, and i did try hitting a few cows with the superbad "not no 300 yarders though"

YALL JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON A V2 AND GET THAT OL DISTANCE FIGURED AND SEE IF I CANT REACH OUT AND TOUCH OF FEW OF THEM COWS ROAMING IN THE PASTURE.

Quote Bridges

I'll have them old hefers mooing like they need a good milking!

UnQuote Bridges

son of a. i just saw this. lol

hahaha thats good stuff, and i did try hitting a few cows with the superbad "not no 300 yarders though"

YALL JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON A V2 AND GET THAT OL DISTANCE FIGURED AND SEE IF I CANT REACH OUT AND TOUCH OF FEW OF THEM COWS ROAMING IN THE PASTURE.

i'm glad you are a good sport about it man!!! it's all in good fun.

Quote Bridges

I'll have them old hefers mooing like they need a good milking!

UnQuote Bridges

gray-you've been waiting to [activate] someone else for a very long time, haven't you?

gotta love a little "get er done" in the evenings haha

thats prolly gunna make you laugh some :D

gray-you've been waiting to [activate] someone else for a very long time, haven't you?

Yes sir buddy! Like this :eek:)

Activate Bridges

Old Bridges gets a belly laugh out of watching all them cats in his house chasing that red little laser light :laughing:

UnActivate Bridges

Yes sir buddy! Like this :eek:)

Activate Bridges

Old Bridges gets a belly laugh out of watching all them cats in his house chasing that red little laser light :laughing:

UnActivate Bridges

hey now, no cats in the house. im dog guy. we have three labs outside (one is a really good huntin dog) two inside dos, no cats though lol

but yes i have made the inside dogs chase a laser around more than once haha

hey now, no cats in the house. im dog guy. we have three labs outside (one is a really good huntin dog) two inside dos, no cats though lol

but yes i have made the inside dogs chase a laser around more than once haha

That's some funny stuff huh Bridges! Watching them critters hauling butt around the sofa chasing that little red light :D... KellyBo had me laughing so hard I was in tears tonight watching the laser show with the critters :eek:)

Cats are almost too nimble, whereas dogs get a little more focussed, and clumsy!

:laughing: LMAO!!! Yea I can just see one of those old Blue Tick Hounds chasing one of those laser lights!!! lol My brother in law Andy has a blue tic. I think I will head over to his house one night soon and bring the laser. Good old cold beer, popcorn, and the show is on!!!!

Here we go again! Y'all get me laughing with this [activate] what not and ol' clam can't wait on his customers in the Monkey Disco. Eptastic stuff.

I sell them lazers in the Monkey Disco. Y'all can bet i'll be toting one home tonite to tease my 4 little smell hounds.

alright since this in the random thread, id figure id post some pictures of the pasture, and flag, and other toys to give yall some ammo to use against me lol

the neighbors horse trailer, and barn are over to the right and lets just say i have hit those many of times

chopper is my dads fourwheelers are mine, figured yall could make some jokes about those :D

my firing ground towards the flag.. (not actually hitting on rocks, about 15 yards back from here lol)
IMG_0557.jpg

little closer to the flag
IMG_0559.jpg

the hooters flag flying good lol
IMG_0558.jpg

toys (black one doesnt have seat on, thats why it looks funny haha)
IMG_0560.jpg

previous cart. sold it though. kinda sad about that.
IMG_0247.jpg

let the banter begin :D

Maybe you can hook a ball picker to that chopper. Cool looking motor bike.

Maybe you can hook a ball picker to that chopper. Cool looking motor bike.

haha i dont think that would go over so well. the one fourwheeler is blocking it, but its an ironhorse. has the big tire on the back and all that good stuff. it looks really good, he might give it to me one day but i doubt it lol

I sell them lazers in the Monkey Disco. Y'all can bet i'll be toting one home tonite to tease my 4 little smell hounds.

Clam -- You are gonna split your trousers laughing at them hounds dude!!!!!

alright since this in the random thread, id figure id post some pictures of the pasture, and flag, and other toys to give yall some ammo to use against me lol

the neighbors horse trailer, and barn are over to the right and lets just say i have hit those many of times

chopper is my dads fourwheelers are mine, figured yall could make some jokes about those :D

my firing ground towards the flag.. (not actually hitting on rocks, about 15 yards back from here lol)
IMG_0557.jpg

little closer to the flag
IMG_0559.jpg

the hooters flag flying good lol
IMG_0558.jpg

toys (black one doesnt have seat on, thats why it looks funny haha)
IMG_0560.jpg

previous cart. sold it though. kinda sad about that.
IMG_0247.jpg

let the banter begin :D

Activate Bridges

Them old boys think I got so many cool toys they are calling my place Toys-R-Us. Shoot they have not seen all the other good stuff like my rattle snake trap

DeActivate Bridges

Back