THP Facebook Contest

Is there a certain one we are supposed to comment in? I posted in the first one I saw but I see several other places people are leaving comments.

yeah I did the same...

Is there a certain one we are supposed to comment in? I posted in the first one I saw but I see several other places people are leaving comments.

yeah I did the same...

No it didn't matter where you posted your entry. We have just announced the winner of this contest:

FACEBOOK CONTEST WINNER: The winner of the the very first Facebook Only contest is JAMIE EWING!!! Congratulations Jamie I will be sending you a message shortly. This is the first of many more facebook only contests we plan to do in the future so if you didn't win this time stay tuned because we have lots of other great contests and prizes coming soon :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice win!

Sweet! Thanks guys I'm so excited! I haven't ever won anything in my life except a $2.00 scratch off! :D

Congrats! I'm sure you'll put the DVD into good use. Hope it works for you.

nice win, let us know if those DVD's help you out any

What did everyone think of the facebook contest? I want to do more like this to get more involvement on the facebook page. I am open to suggestions. :smile:

What did everyone think of the facebook contest? I want to do more like this to get more involvement on the facebook page. I am open to suggestions. :smile:

If it'll get more fans like this one, YNot. You can even do a mini treasure hunt that leads into the forum for a prize type deal so you can get some hits and maybe some will decide to stay and play awhile.

nice win, let us know if those DVD's help you out any

I plan on it and I will review the DVD as only THP members can. Give me a week or two to watch it and try some of the things he goes over and I'll give you guys some feedback. If you guys have any questions regarding the dvd I will be glad to answer them.

Congrats SKJ! :thumb:

Definitely more FB contests. Another cool way to interact!

awesome win SKJ!!! congrats buddy.

as far as future contests go on facebook, i say yes. i think you could do some more interactive stuff as well. perhaps a contest based around where we have to post a pic or something like that. maybe something like "show us a pic of your favorite golf hole" or "show us a pic of a horrible lie", etc.

awesome win SKJ!!! congrats buddy.

as far as future contests go on facebook, i say yes. i think you could do some more interactive stuff as well. perhaps a contest based around where we have to post a pic or something like that. maybe something like "show us a pic of your favorite golf hole" or "show us a pic of a horrible lie", etc.

Or show us a pic of what predatory animal you almost stepped on to get your leg bitten off or something. :D

Congrats James, great job! This was fun, thanks THP.

congrats skj!

Congrats!

cool, i'm on it! i love the facebook utilization.

Awesome, I'm in :)

Back