Hi from the PacNW!

Live2playmore

Reaction score
Handicap
Just found this website over the weekend and loved the Forum. Seems like a good group to chat-o-bit about the crazy game of chasing the white ball. Cheers from Corvallis Oregon! :banana:

Hello and :welcome:

welcome aboard live2!

welcome to THP

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Hello and Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Live2playmore from a fellow Oregonian! My oldest will be going to school down there next year after he graduates from high school. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard! My wife and I have visited Montana, however I have seen pics of Oregon and I want to visit there one day. I think they had a Senior Tour event in Oregon? Not sure of the location but it sure was beautiful!

Welcome aboard! My wife and I have visited Montana, however I have seen pics of Oregon and I want to visit there one day. I think they had a Senior Tour event in Oregon? Not sure of the location but it sure was beautiful!

The Tradition is a Champion's Tour major that's still played in Oregon. It moved from The Reserve in Aloha to Crosswater in Sunriver.

Yes sir, at Sunriver Oregon. Course was Crosswater....they play there every year. A real gem among many if you ever get the chance to come out this way. :act-up:

The Tradition is a Champion's Tour major that's still played in Oregon. It moved from The Reserve in Aloha to Crosswater in Sunriver.

Yes sir, at Sunriver Oregon. Course was Crosswater....they play there every year. A real gem among many if you ever get the chance to come out this way. :act-up:

Yep that was it,,,,, Crosswater! What a beautiful golf course and the entire community looked outstanding...

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Thank for the invite Romes! Orygun rocks, you have to gear up to play in the weather but once you get past that it is a solid place to live and play.

Grey Golf- they play a couple places in Oregon, one place in/ near Portland and one place in Bend, the Jeld Wen event. Also, the LPGA play's an event outside of Portland at Pumpkin Ridge.

Thank for the invite Romes! Orygun rocks, you have to gear up to play in the weather but once you get past that it is a solid place to live and play.

Grey Golf- they play a couple places in Oregon, one place in/ near Portland and one place in Bend, the Jeld Wen event.

Other than The Tradition that moved from The Reserve to Crosswater a couple of years ago, what's the other ST event you were thinking about? The Fred Meyer Challenge has been gone since 2002. I don't see other ST events here:

http://www.pgatour.com/2009/s/11/24/ct_schedule/index.html

Also, the LPGA play's an event outside of Portland at Pumpkin Ridge.

I went to last year's Safeway Classic. It was a lot of fun. A little wet on the weekend, but that doesn't deter us Oregonians!

Wingnut! Wingnut! Wingnut! The Tin Cup of Germany weighing in. Good to chat my friend.

There is the Oregon Classic played at Shadow Hills on the Nationwide Tour.

Back