Glove Testing Round #1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have selected 12 testers to try out gloves for the 1st round of trial. If you were not picked, never worry, we will be doing more testing in the very near future and you may in fact be selected for that one. Usually it came down to sizing, availability, etc...

928704757_iHfRX-S-1.jpg

Here are the 1st twelve testers.

hawk308
bridges
ddelise
Yoccos1981
ddec0418
Degoins
cja09
hudson
claycribbs
TOAOST21
Miss Shanksalot
Mary C

For those that have been selected, you will receive a PM with instructions here. Please answer that as soon as possible, so we can get these shipped out to you for review and testing.

Thank you to everybody for the willingness to give testing a shot. We will have another round VERY soon and will get more people involved.

We look forward to everybody's feedback that is involved in the trial. Thanks.

Congrats to the 12 testers! I look forward to everyone's thoughts.

Looking forward to the ladies reviews :)

Thank you THP for the opportunity!

Congrats everyone! Looking forward to all your reviews.

Congrats Testers!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Awesome picks. I enjoy reading each of the testers posts and will be looking forward to hearing their thoughts on the gloves.

I'm really excited for this! I purposely didn't buy any new gloves last weekend in the hopes that I'd be testing soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what everybody gets and their thoughts!

Thanks for the opportunity THP!!! I look forward to sharing my thoughts with all of you!!!

Congrats everyone
I am very interested in seeing the results of this testing!

congrats everyone! look forward to reading your reviews!

I'm really excited for this! I purposely didn't buy any new gloves last weekend in the hopes that I'd be testing soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what everybody gets and their thoughts!

me to hawk! waited just for this to see the results of different gloves. pretty pumped i get to test some out! im in bad need of a new glove lol

Thanks so much JB, GG, and all the brands for selecting me! I can't wait to get started testing.

Thanks so much for including me in this. I can't wait to get my hands into these!

Congrats look forward to the results!!

Congrats everyone, I will be very interested in you thoughts of the gloves you test.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it! Woo hoo!

congrats testers!!! looking forward to all of your thoughts on whatever glove you get to review!

Thanks so much THP for the opportunity to be a tester! I'm already planning my rounds and the engineer in me has a spreadsheet already in the works ;-)

Congrats testers and thanks to THP and these companies for the great reviews to come.

Just save the Callaway Ion glove for me...hehe

thanks so much to THP for letting me be a part of this im looking forward to the opportunity to give something back to this forum that has helped me out so much

Gloves are all packaged up and will go out in todays mail.

Back