British Open Championship [Spoilers]

Thanks guys! I am super stoked about this.

JD looks like a complete ass. What a DB

+1 the best audio would be someone going up to him (mistaking him for a waiter or something) and asking for a vodka martini. A jacket like that deserves to be confused with 'the help'

Makes me think of Al Czervik (Dangerfield) in the Caddyshack restaurant scene:
-Whoa, did somebody step on a duck?

Others:
-Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it.
-Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.
-You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?
-He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.

Click the link, the double-click the photo to enlarge. Take a look at John Daly's Loudmouth jacket. What a moron.

The Open Challenge

JD looks quite the fool. Hmm, I don't see Jack in that pic.

OK, here is a picture where my Twitter post is placed on his bag.

SCBag.png

SCBag2.png

That's very cool Seth! :thumb:

What does the rest of your tweet say?

http://www.opengolf.com/en/News.aspx?selectedItem={A1F338C3-778A-4E9D-8B74-542F03C5897D}&story=Champions%27+Challenge+cancelled+due+to+inclement+weather

Champions’ Challenge cancelled due to inclement weather

14 July 2010 13:37 GMT

Due to the inclement weather, which is currently battering St Andrews with heavy rain and high winds, The R&A have taken the decision to cancel The Open Champions’ Challenge.

The conditions on the Old Course on Wednesday afternoon were such that tournament organisers were left with no other choice but to abandon the event, which was being played in celebration of the 150th anniversary of golf’s oldest Major.

26 Champions, playing in teams of three or four, were due to play four holes of the Old Course, the first, second, 17th and 18th, with the winning team receiving £50,000 to donate to a charity of their choice.

JD looks quite the fool. Hmm, I don't see Jack in that pic.

That's very cool Seth! :thumb:

What does the rest of your tweet say?

I think it went something like this, "Good luck and Godspeed. The thoughts and prayers of a nation are behind you. The Jug wants Guinness again."

I'm looking at the App details in the App store and it says nothing about this. The App itself so far seems to be working fine as well - stories, video interviews, etc. I don't see anything anywhere about needing to reset to 24 hour clock?

When I downloaded the app on Sunday (you got the free app right?) there was a note about needing to change your clock on your phone to 24hr setting. That they were working on a fix for not having to do this but until Apple approved it, this was a the sure fire way to get the app to work right with videos, live coverage. If you didnt' get that note when you downloaded it, it means they may have fixed issue and gotten approval.

I'm leaving mine at 24hr just in case.

Wish they had the app for BlackBerry. I think I'll be able to get espn3 streaming on my phone with the remote feature, though.

OK, here is a picture where my Twitter post is placed on his bag.

SCBag.png

SCBag2.png

OK, that is just too cool!! One of our own out on the Old Course with the current champ!!

Again, he proves what a joke he really is.

DownloadFile.dwn

Oh lordy... once again, another laughing stock.

Good thing Padrig was standing between him and Sir Nick or Sir Nick might have stuck his royal sword right thru him.

Thats just sad, JD. Really cant you have more respect then that?

This Open is going to be fun to watch.

Thurs: 19*C (66*F), Winds from the South at 29Kmph (18mph), 20% chance of rain in morning, 70% in afternoon
Fri: 15*C (59*F), Winds from the Southwest at 32Kmph (20mph), 60% chance of rain in morning, 60% in afternoon
Sat: 16*C (61*F), Winds from the Southwest at 32Kmph (20mph), 60% chance of rain
Sun: 18*C (64*F), Winds from the Southwest at 27Kmph (17mph), 60% chance of rain

Open golf is not meant to played on a sunny day.

Thurs: 19*C (66*F), Winds from the South at 29Kmph (18mph), 20% chance of rain in morning, 70% in afternoon
Fri: 15*C (59*F), Winds from the Southwest at 32Kmph (20mph), 60% chance of rain in morning, 60% in afternoon
Sat: 16*C (61*F), Winds from the Southwest at 32Kmph (20mph), 60% chance of rain
Sun: 18*C (64*F), Winds from the Southwest at 27Kmph (17mph), 60% chance of rain

Sounds like perfect Huckleberry weather to me. If only it was going to be a little windier!

Scores are going to be interesting this time around

Scores are going to be interesting this time around

I hope so. I wagered the below hoping the weather "cooperates" .

Lowest Round over 64.5 (Par is 72)
72 Hole Score over 276.5 (Even Par is 288)
36 Hole Cut over 146.5 (Cut is 70 and ties)
Phil 72 Hole Score 284 or More

JD is such an a$$clown! You can't get much more disrespectfull than that.

Setho that is just awesome man! I'm glad you made the bag!

Dont they tee off in like 19 hours?

It was after mid-night and my coputer said it was Wed. but I thought it was Wed night, and would be Thurs.

It was late. I was confused...

4am tomorrow morn espn

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

haha thats 4 am for you east coasters. Over here on the Pacific Coast Time Zone coverage begins at 1 AM. Its 4 pm and I'm going to bed right now ( if i can, its 117* here in Vegas) Wake up round midnight watch some golf and then I tee off at 6:30 am with my buddies. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

haha thats 4 am for you east coasters. Over here on the Pacific Coast Time Zone coverage begins at 1 AM. Its 4 pm and I'm going to bed right now ( if i can, its 117* here in Vegas) Wake up round midnight watch some golf and then I tee off at 6:30 am with my buddies. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

man, that's awesome! i'll be getting up for the start of the 4am coverage. i love this tournament, love this venue, wouldn't miss it.

it might be interesting to see how many thp'ers might be on the forum that early anyway.

man, that's awesome! i'll be getting up for the start of the 4am coverage. i love this tournament, love this venue, wouldn't miss it.

it might be interesting to see how many thp'ers might be on the forum that early anyway.

I'll be getting up early as well ......... lol ya think we have issues?

I'll be getting up early as well ......... lol ya think we have issues?

nah, we just love golf. hell i have over 6000 posts on a golf forum, i'd say that says enough!!!

Back