What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloppy Joes and potato chips. BBQ for me.

grilled cheese and french fries

me- homemade fried chicken and rice

bogey russ- his butt

Homemade lasagna and salad.

me- homemade fried chicken and rice

bogey russ- his butt

lool... wrong cheek

i had a steak salad with scalloped potatoes and the left side of the inside of my mouth

lool... wrong cheek

i had a steak salad with scalloped potatoes and the left side of the inside of my mouth

Oh man! I hate when I do that crap. I did it so bad a few weeks ago it took 4 days to stop hurting, kept biting it over and over.

Oh man! I hate when I do that crap. I did it so bad a few weeks ago it took 4 days to stop hurting, kept biting it over and over.

i was thoroughly enjoying every bite until that one... hahaha

Lonely hot dog left over from my weekend grilling, the left over mac & cheese, and the last of the "mistake" chocolate chip cheesecake I made for a friend's birthday last Monday. I somehow forgot to add one chunk of cream cheese until after all ingredients were mixed. Added it before baking but it wasn't as silky smooth since I couldn't whip the mixture without smashing the chocolate chips. OH darn, now I had a whole chocolate chip cheesecake in the house...darn, darn, darn.... I HATE when that happens.

Might have to resort to take out. No good ideas are coming to mind. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chicken salad sammiches

chicken caesar salad

spaghetti... and a whole lot of garlic bread... too much

Italian sausage for me, hot dogs for Jacqui, on the grill. With fries.

smoked bbq ribs in a carolina based hickory and brown sugar sauce/rub
apple cole slaw
homemade texas toast and
bailey's irish cream pound cake

Going out for dinner with friends tonight. Tapas and a bottle of red wine for me!!

It's already miserable out there. We're having salad for dinner so we don't have to turn the oven on.

chicken caser salad

pasta last night....looking like homemade chicken fingers tonight

linguine with white clam sauce, homemade garlic bread and a salad

Tapas style dinner with some Jersey friends. Will probably involve mass quantities of sangria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back