Happy Day My Shaft is Here

gotta at least wait till like nine tonight which luckily im on much later than that so i may have an update saying...

come bail me out hit one through woods to road hit car got arrested plz help

Doesnt she need to dry anyway? Swing it now and you may never see the head again lol

Gotta love Mitsubishi Rayon aftermarket shafts. Just got mine refitted with a 53g Bassara Falcon. Unbelievable pure and smooth. Could not believe the difference compared to the stock shaft that was in there. Look forward to hitting a lot more fairways! Congrats

It takes like five to six hours for the epoxy to completely pure and L2P you aint lying i love them Mitsubishi Rayon makes the best driver shafts imo

well here it is...

The Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki tour 63

Looks First off lets get down to what really matters we all can see that this is a great looking shaft and when its actually fit on the driver its a thing of beauty the glossy finish really stands out in the sunlight. plus you notice the "glitter-finish" on the ninja star section, which is really cool

Trajectory(as compared to the JAVLNFX and Stock shafts) i feel like i was hitting the ball a touch lower but it was more of a laser than a frozen rope and with the lower trajectory i got a lot of more roll

Feel while it came off as a touch stiffer than the JAVLNFX it is still an amazing shaft to play, i feel like i was able to really pull it into some of my shots and the feedback through the shaft is incredible. i know when i mishit or didnt hit the sweet spot and it wasnt a painful feeling just not as pure. that kind of reaction from a shaft was amazing to play with

and just as an extra note, on the driving range and on the launch monitor i saw the same carry as with the JAVLNFX and about ten yards longer than the stock shaft, however with more roll i got a lot more distance overall i suggest anyone who is in the market for a new driver shaft take a look at the fubuki tour series

Back