Paula Creamer's Daytona Kia Ma Tour Ghost Putter Pics

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This past week at the U.S. Women's Open the winner Paula Creamer, was playing the Daytona Kia Ma Tour Ghost blade with Steel AGSI and a welded # 2 Special long hosel. She also used the new White XBone Tour Lam Putter grip. Here is an image:

932243754_RU3m7-L-1.jpg

932263241_hwnHS-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
That is such a cool looking putter!

I could see myself playing with that. I love the Daytonas. I haven't seen a ghost putter up close yet, but I think the white looks great on the Daytona.

i actually think i might like the kia ma daytona style better than my rossa corza style. i can just putt better with mallets instead of blade putters. but the kia ma sure would be good to look at and play everyone once in a while lol

Taylormade has to be grinning big time with how the Ghost Putter series has performed. Justin Rose played 3 tournaments with it, won 2 and almost all 3, and now Paula takes the US Open with it.

I like how they all mention it too. I was watching Golf Channel last night and they asked her about the week and her answer was "well I hit the ball good and putted great with my new Ghost Putter." Rose had the same type of answer during the memorial tournament.

Golf going Nascar? lol
Taylormade has to be grinning big time with how the Ghost Putter series has performed. Justin Rose played 3 tournaments with it, won 2 and almost all 3, and now Paula takes the US Open with it.

I like how they all mention it too. I was watching Golf Channel last night and they asked her about the week and her answer was "well I hit the ball good and putted great with my new Ghost Putter." Rose had the same type of answer during the memorial tournament.

Golf going Nascar? lol

very similar.

First off I have to thank the people over at Sunoco. Them, Pepsi, Charmin Utlra Soft, and Nabisco gave me the best car for the week

Sweet putter! The Ghost strikes again!!

It may be time for me to get out the ol' white paint again.

GG you must want that putter bad. i know if i was a girl id be trying to get that lol

Do you think they will release a version that looks like that. With the pink? I know Odyssey has a ladies line of putters with the light blue. Maybe try to capitalize on Creamers win?

Do you think they will release a version that looks like that. With the pink? I know Odyssey has a ladies line of putters with the light blue. Maybe try to capitalize on Creamers win?

Well as of right now TM doesn't even offer the Daytona Ghost Putter to consumers so I think they would release a regular one before they would add the color. It would be awesome if they did though I would definitely have that in my bag.

I REALLY like this one...I'll have to make this my next club purchase :)

I REALLY like this one...I'll have to make this my next club purchase :)

Unfortunately, this club is not available to consumers and so far there is no news that they will be released to the public.....but I have a sneaking suspicion that will all change since there has been so much success with this putter.

People in other sports always try to push their sponsors. I think that TM might have decided to employ this little strategy. Y.E. hoisted his bag and now these golfers are touting the putter.

Unfortunately, this club is not available to consumers and so far there is no news that they will be released to the public.....but I have a sneaking suspicion that will all change since there has been so much success with this putter.

There needs to be more options for the ladies :wink:

An interesting thought, you never know!!! I'm sure there are plenty of younger girl golfers looking to be the next PC.

These new ghost Putters would be even cooler if they could make my score vanish some strokes.

Great looking putter. I hope they work on the name though..... because Paula Creamer's Daytona Kia Ma Tour Ghost is a whole lot words!

Back